Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    leftyo Guest

Default time to ban trucks

nut case running down a bike path in NY so far at least 6 dead. we better give up our trucks before they take all our vehicles away!

2. Default

My fantasy come true! I hate the yuppie bastards (or senior seniles) that have made driving on our two-lane, hilly, shoulderless roads a nightmare as this idiotic craze has metastasized over the last dozen yrs. (I'm NOT talking about people actually using bikes for transportation, but merely indulging in the latest fad.)
    Last edited by clintonhater; 10-31-2017 at 02:26.

Yup . . . .

It’s the “easy and readily availability” of these motor vehicles that are the cause of these deaths!!

They should be BANNED!!

After-all . . . .”If it saves just ONE life . . . . .”

We should, at the very least, limit the amount of fuel in the tanks of these vehicles . . . . say, to ten rounds . . . err, ounces!!

Yeah . . . That’s it!. . . .

That would eliminate these killings!!
    Last edited by JimF; 10-31-2017 at 06:15.

Been riding bicycles for a very long time. Ride the road just like anyone else. My taxes pay just like anyone else. I pay at the pump when I buy gasoline, etc. same as anyone else. Everyone I know that rides bicycles do the same as I do ... pay taxes at the pump for their gas. Those road use taxes pay the cost of the roads. The roads are not reserved for motor vehicle traffic. Anyone is permitted to use the roads as per law. When I am driving my car and come up on a motor cycle or a bicyclist, I use due caution recognizing that it is incumbent upon me to use good sense and not put anyone in danger or worse yet hurt someone simply because I failed to be careful, yield right of way, etc. Cannot understand why some folks get so extremely upset when someone else is riding a bicycle on the road. I have run for years. I always run on the road. I do not and will not run on the side of the road. I run on the road. I run facing traffic. Only occasionally had a problem with someone who wanted to slow down and rant. Have noticed that they never stop their vehicle and get out and actually step up and say anything. Guess they just want to rant. The re is no reason for any reasonable person to get all upset when they are driving their vehicle and come up on someone else riding a bicycle ... or running, walking, etc. No one has the right to expect someone else to get over and let them blast by. Just use your brake, slow up, go around them when the other lane is clear and go on about your business. This applies to any roadway ... city, county or state. JMHO. Sincerely. bruce.
    " Unlike most conservatives, libs have no problem exploiting dead children and dancing on their graves."

5. Default

I am a bicyclist, I pay taxes, and I vote. I note the guns involved were imitation ones, so they can't play the gun control card.

leftyo Guest

Quote Originally Posted by blackhawknj View Post
    I am a bicyclist, I pay taxes, and I vote. I note the guns involved were imitation ones, so they can't play the gun control card.
    thats why we have to ban trucks!

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by bruce View Post
    Been riding bicycles for a very long time. Ride the road just like anyone else. My taxes pay just like anyone else. I pay at the pump when I buy gasoline, etc. same as anyone else. Everyone I know that rides bicycles do the same as I do ... pay taxes at the pump for their gas. Those road use taxes pay the cost of the roads. The roads are not reserved for motor vehicle traffic.
    But they should be. EVERY vehicle using the road should be licensed and insured, exactly as motor vehicles. I own 3 motor vehicles, and have to pay 3 separate insurance coverages, even though I can only drive one at a time!

Ban Muzlims from a country with a goofy name like Ubiquestan(google prompt couldn't find it). Ones with stupid black beards and no mustache(that I can spell).
    Do I have to point out everything?
    If I should die before I wake...great,a little more sleep.

It's the automatic transmission that should be banned. That'd clear most of the idiots off the roads.
    "...Google prompt couldn't find it..." Isn't spelt correctly. Try Uzbekistan. It's near Azerbaijan and Kyrgyzstan. snicker.
    "...Ones with stupid black beards and no mustache..." Are Amish.
    Spelling and grammar count!

Assault trucks. What makes them really wicked is the black paint job, 30 gallon fuel tank, silencer muffler and gun rack along with the automatic transmission.

Bush H. banned Chinese made firearms because they were priced cheap yet we continue to import everything else including the typical "assault truck".