Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Colt Revolver

Default Colt Revolver

Surely a high water mark for Colt quality. Colt New Service Target. Made in 1926/27.

Very elegant. A real feast for the eyes! Sincerely. bruce.
    " Unlike most conservatives, libs have no problem exploiting dead children and dancing on their graves."

nice. is it your's?

Yep. Had been looking for a nice one for some time and a friend spotted this one. Couldn't have hoped to find a better one.

Congraulations, you did very very well with this one. They do not get much better then this. Almost like brand new.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny P View Post
    Yep. Had been looking for a nice one for some time and a friend spotted this one. Couldn't have hoped to find a better one.

good luck with it sir. thanks for sharing it with us. let us know how it shoots.
    Last edited by free1954; 10-28-2017 at 05:55. Reason: fat fingers

I will probably never shoot it. I passed on several that had been used as shooters as I wanted one that was as close to new as I could find. This one fit the bill and I will keep it in this condition.

I would probably do the same.

I don't blame you for not wanting to shoot it. I've got a few guns I don't shoot anymore. been trying to upload a couple of pictures of old colt revolvers but they won't load for some strange reason.

Beautiful, a piece of art, Ray