Default I have a trigger group---

I am going to sell. Carried it as a spare when I used to shoot CMP matches. SA, probably mixed part numbers, altho it came from CMP on a SA rifle. Guard is stamped type. Park finish is excellent. What should I ask? Is it worth much? not rare parts, I know. Thanks for any help.
    You can never go home again.

Dupage sells them for 75.

I bought a couple trigger groups with a fresh black park, off of the CMP forum a couple of weeks ago for $50 each, but that was a heck of a deal, DuPage trigger groups have the tip broken off the safety and are usually kind of rough. I would say your yours is around $90 .

Default Need Numbers To Estimate Value

Quote Originally Posted by dave View Post
    I am going to sell. Carried it as a spare when I used to shoot CMP matches. SA, probably mixed part numbers, altho it came from CMP on a SA rifle. Guard is stamped type. Park finish is excellent. What should I ask? Is it worth much? not rare parts, I know. Thanks for any help.
    To give you a better estimate as to the value of the trigger group, I would suggest that you provide the stamped numbers from the group. The trigger group housing, the hammer and the safety should all have numbers on them. Thanks

TG is D25290-12-SA. Safe is SA-11. Hammer is C46008-5 SA. Park on this one is very dark, especially the floor plate. The TG has PB stamped on it
    Last edited by dave; 10-28-2017 at 09:27.
    You can never go home again.