View Poll Results: Pay the Extra or Delete Posts?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • Pay

9 24.32%
  • Delete

28 75.68%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by tmark View Post
    I think any posts that show hostility, anger, argument, belittling, prejudice, disrespect, name-calling, etc. should automatically be deleted.
    We'd simply become a gaggle of eunuchs. No fun there!

Blog Entries

Well, after following this thread, it seems most users favor reorganizing/rellocating current available storage. The most usage belongs to the political forums, Gun Talk and Second Ammendment. Also this information is transitory and becomes dated very quickly.

The Culiver forum is primarialy a gun board/site for the discussion and even more so, a valuable help source. There is valuable information stored here searchable from outside the Culiver site.

So, it appears to me the consensus is to put a time limit on the non-gun talk forums, that would limit the storage required, allowing better usage for the firearm discussions and the original intent for which the Major created this site.

Quote Originally Posted by Dick Hosmer View Post
    We'd simply become a gaggle of eunuchs. No fun there!
    +1... Easy to contribute here just click on "support this site." If you don't support this site, you have no skin in the game...

How can one delete their own posting? I have several that have run their course and would be happy to delete them. This may not solve the total problem but would help.
    "Three people can keep a secret as long as two of them are dead" Mark Twain