Default 03 trigger guard

I have info from back in '05 from Vi for the A3 but I don't seem to have any photos of the 03 trigger guard and any differences between the manufacturer, if any. I'm looking at one, parked with a backwards serif P stamped on the bottom of the floorplate which is still stuck to the guard with old grease. No other markings I can see.
    Does anyone have some pics so I can figure out what I have? Marking everything for the kids.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by duke133 View Post
    . . . a backwards serif P stamped on the bottom of the floorplate which is still stuck to the guard with old grease.
    Many of the Greek returns featured a "B" struck on the floorplate to indicate that it had been pinned in place. Perhaps yours is a badly-struck "B". Does it have the retaining pin? Photo at this URL shows hole for pin just aft of upper magazine box - https://tse4.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.N...AEsDh&pid=15.1

Let me clean the hardened grease off and see. The only part "cleaned" shows the alpha. I'll get my glasses and get to work. Let you know Parashooter.

Sure enough, it is pinned and in using a solvent patch I could see it is the B. Thanks. Now I know how to mark this. It appears never to have been installed on a rifle, just a rough park finish. Think I bought it and other OEM parts back around '05 from a fellow who was disposing of all his 03 & A3 parts. Lots of stuff still in their sealed parts envelopes or that grease wrap paper stuff.
    Thanks again.