1. Default Need Suggestions For Temperature/Humidity Monitoring Device For Gun Room

A few months ago I posted questions about storage of guns, web and leather gear in the gun room I built in our new home. I'm good on security - doors, locks etc. I have vents installed high and low to allow air circulation. But I want to be sure that I can monitor the temperature and humidity in the room. Can anyone suggest a specific brand of recording thermometer and humidity gauge, ideally in one package, that you have used successfully? I'm looking for something high quality to protect my investment, so I don't mind paying for something good that really works.

Thanks in advance.

Rick

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ironlip View Post
    A few months ago I posted questions about storage of guns, web and leather gear in the gun room I built in our new home. I'm good on security - doors, locks etc. I have vents installed high and low to allow air circulation. But I want to be sure that I can monitor the temperature and humidity in the room. Can anyone suggest a specific brand of recording thermometer and humidity gauge, ideally in one package, that you have used successfully? I'm looking for something high quality to protect my investment, so I don't mind paying for something good that really works.

Thanks in advance.

Rick
    This will sound dumb as hell, but check out the Pivot from Zmodo.
    It is a camera, with accessory window sensors it is an alarm system, it shows current temp and humidity for the last 24 hours, and you can access it all over your cell phone from anywhere.

https://www.amazon.com/Zmodo-Rotatin...rds=Pivot&th=1

Of course, you need wifi in your house to use it.

3. Default

Actually, it records hourly for 24 hours. And keeps the daily average for the last 30 days