1. Default Need Suggestions For Temperature/Humidity Monitoring Device For Gun Room

A few months ago I posted questions about storage of guns, web and leather gear in the gun room I built in our new home. I'm good on security - doors, locks etc. I have vents installed high and low to allow air circulation. But I want to be sure that I can monitor the temperature and humidity in the room. Can anyone suggest a specific brand of recording thermometer and humidity gauge, ideally in one package, that you have used successfully? I'm looking for something high quality to protect my investment, so I don't mind paying for something good that really works.

Thanks in advance.

Rick

I use one from Acurite.
    I actually have one inside my gun safe and another on the outside in the same room.
    They are relatively cheap.
    https://www.weathershack.com/product...yABEgL7Z_D_BwE

If the room is vented for A/C and heat, than get a good dehumidifier that can be programed. You will need to run a drain line for dehumidifier.
    "Three people can keep a secret as long as two of them are dead" Mark Twain

4. Default

You can use a cheap, small wireless weather station. The ones that monitor temp and humidity are pretty cheap and work well. My brother uses one to monitor humidity in a crawl space where he's had dry rot and termite problems.