Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    leftyo Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Dolt View Post
    How about "wrist brace" attachments. We all know what they are used for. Outlaw 'em!!! No Legitimate Sporting Purpose!!! While your at it, outlaw concert crowds. Slippery slope boys, slippery slope.
    dont waste your time, these guys dont care. unless it is something they use and like!

Quote Originally Posted by leftyo View Post
    dont waste your time, these guys dont care. unless it is something they use and like!
    Really? That's what you think of us? Your problem is you're so stubborn, short sighted, and so full of yourself believing you're smarter than you really are, you're blind and ignorant to the big picture.
    You would rather call people names, spread your own gossip, and twist others words to suit your own personal chest puffing agenda.
    You can't even stop long enough to think about what others might think, or even consider there might be some merit to some other idea besides your own.
    I wouldn't want someone like you on my crew.
    2016 Chicago Cubs. MLB Champions!

**Never quite as old as the other old farts**

leftyo Guest

Quote Originally Posted by JB White View Post
    Really? That's what you think of us? Your problem is you're so stubborn, short sighted, and so full of yourself believing you're smarter than you really are, you're blind and ignorant to the big picture.
    You would rather call people names, spread your own gossip, and twist others words to suit your own personal chest puffing agenda.
    You can't even stop long enough to think about what others might think, or even consider there might be some merit to some other idea besides your own.
    I wouldn't want someone like you on my crew.
    you might step back a second and read your own words before you start accusing someone of doing things that you yourself are in the act of doing! not full of myself , nor short sighted. in the other threads on this subject ive gone to great lengths arguing the merits of not having a knee jerk reaction about an innanimate object. my thoughts are deeply concerned with the future of gun ownership, where as its quite clear a large portion of the members on this forum are willing to throw out the baby with the bath water! doesnt much matter what a persons thoughts are on this stock, there is a bigger picture! dont think id care to be on "your crew".

Quote Originally Posted by Dolt View Post
    How about "wrist brace" attachments. We all know what they are used for. Outlaw 'em!!! No Legitimate Sporting Purpose!!! While your at it, outlaw concert crowds. Slippery slope boys, slippery slope.
    I think that you need to read and understand your own closing message.

leftyo Guest

Sounds to me like there is more than one here that thinks he knows what is best for society and are spewing vitriol and one way thinking. I wouldn't want either of them on my crew. They are not giving a very positive view of themselves, just being one way.

Don't need no stinking "bump fire stock"
    Vickers
    Bren
    Sten
    Lewis

Let’s willingly get into those boxcars - it’ll make us look like good guys

Will someone PLEASE show me ONE instance where gun grabbers gave in ANY concession.

You think feeding a hungry tiger a steak will turn them into a vegetarian.

I think bump stocks are a waste - and I dislike glocks — you see it’s called a personal preference - and I don’t willing give up personal preferences to the whim of a government bureaucrat

So, you like glocks - great keep em - I just wont buy one. You want a bump stock - great buy one, I just won’t. See how that works - it’s called freedom

I don’t get why you are in such a hurry to look like a good guy - it ain’t gonna work

And you want to understand slippery slope and losing one freedom at a time - come to California and you will quickly learn the gun grabbers desires

Steve

PS - remember when bayonet lugs were “evil”? You guys are trying to use logic on illogical people (gun grabbers)
    Last edited by dobek; 10-25-2017 at 07:59.

9. Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by dobek View Post
    Let’s willingly get into those boxcars - it’ll make us look like good guys

Will someone PLEASE show me ONE instance where gun grabbers gave in ANY concession.

You think feeding a hungry tiger a steak will turn them into a vegetarian.

I think bump stocks are a waste - and I dislike glocks — you see it’s called a personal preference - and I don’t willing give up personal preferences to the whim of a government bureaucrat

So, you like glocks - great keep em - I just wont buy one. You want a bump stock - great buy one, I just won’t. See how that works - it’s called freedom

I don’t get why you are in such a hurry to look like a good guy - it ain’t gonna work

And you want to understand slippery slope and losing one freedom at a time - come to California and you will quickly learn the gun grabbers desires

Steve

PS - remember when bayonet lugs were “evil”? You guys are trying to use logic on illogical people (gun grabbers)

I agree

Quote Originally Posted by leftyo View Post
    I rest my case..
    Read, think, UNDERSTAND, comment