Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789

Quote Originally Posted by Dick Hosmer View Post
    Want bump-stocks? Fine - no problem - just classify them as what they in fact are, under the NFA. That should weed out a LOT of the wanabees.
    How about the any other weapon category and cost?
    Sam

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by S.A. Boggs View Post
    Go away pebbles, you have no idea of what I went thru...I am tired, I was there, I saw the horror of the gasoline fire and the man burnt from head to toe. I helped pick him off the ground and gently put his body on our stretcher, yes he was still alive but not for long. Pebbles, you tire me and bring back memories that I buried long ago and for what, your arsine and obtuse ravings? I am like Vern, I don't have to prove a damn thing to you or anyone else on this board!
    Sam
    I call Bullsh#t Doctor .... because you wouldn't be braggin those memories here on a friggin internet forum if they were that painfull !

go away boggs.... bullxxxxter

Starting to get mean here, again . . . .
    "A generation which ignores history has no past and no future." - Jean Boden

"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: It goes on."
    -- Robert Frost

Quote Originally Posted by Bill D View Post
    Starting to get mean here, again . . . .
    Yes, some can't tell the difference between recalling a memory and bragging. Why would one brag about seeing other's die, that make no sense unless one is an anti-social.
    Sam