Page 1 of 9 123456 ... LastLast

Default NRA supports bump-stock regulations...........

Smart move on their part. Earlier Nancy Pelosi was pushing for a ban on them, even admitting it was 'hopefully a slippery slope to more gun control regulations'.
    Why would she say that? To put Republicans off of supporting the ban. Then the Democrats could scream and yell that the NRA and Republicans want everyone to have a machine gun. Now the NRA has called her bluff, tying a bump-stock ban WITH recognition of a national CCW reciprocity.

Looks like the ball is now back in Pelosi's court. Will Democrats refuse to support such a bill?

https://twitter.com/NBCPolitics/stat...04277025366016
    Last edited by Dan Shapiro; 10-05-2017 at 12:38.
    "No man's life, liberty, or property is safe, while Congress is in session." Mark Twain

The national CCW will most likely be dropped, "For the safety of society" the new catch phrase replacing, "For the sake of the children!"
    Sam

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by S.A. Boggs View Post
    The national CCW will most likely be dropped, "For the safety of society" the new catch phrase replacing, "For the sake of the children!"
    Sam
    Well Sam.... you agreed with the banning of beer in a hurricane zone "for the safety of society" ... didn't you ?

If you feel I'm a threat to society for buying a six pack .... why wouldn't others feel you are a threat with your guns ?

The national CCW will most likely be dropped

Then it would be time to drop Ryan and McConnell.
    "No man's life, liberty, or property is safe, while Congress is in session." Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Sandpebble View Post
    Well Sam.... you agreed with the banning of beer in a hurricane zone "for the safety of society" ... didn't you ?

If you feel I'm a threat to society for buying a six pack .... why wouldn't others feel you are a threat with your guns ?
    By the way, did you ever fulfil your need for ethanol? One is too many and 10,000 is not enough. With your constant remarks on my opinion you continue a pattern that I have seen too often.
    Sam

6. Default

By the way, did you ever fulfil your need for ethanol? One is too many and 10,000 is not enough. With your constant remarks on my opinion you continue a pattern that I have seen too often.
    Sam
    LOL.... a pattern you've seen too often ..... and as usual like a smart man you deftly swerve from the real point of the discussion .... man with a six pack is bad.... man with a gun is OK in your book ?

LOL.... a pattern you've seen too often ..... and as usual like a smart man you deftly swerve from the real point of the discussion .... man with a six pack is bad.... man with a gun is OK in your book ?
    An inebriated person in control of ANY object that can be lethal is never good. Swerve from the point of discussion, apparently at times this is not within your limited conscious context...
    Sam

8. Default

Get invited to the table, have a big say in the wording of the regulations...what do you think Wall Street has done all these years ?

9. Default

An inebriated person in control of ANY object that can be lethal is never good. Swerve from the point of discussion, apparently at times this is not within your limited conscious context...
    Sam
    OK there ya go again Sam.... now I gotta call you out Bro.

You, as did some of the others here seemed quite fine with the Government stepping in to ban alcohol sales in a hurricane zone for the safety of the general public...

You did, right?... yes... or no ? .... be carefull now as what you wrote is still on the forum.

Have you explained why you think that particular Government intrusion is OK, yet any infringement on buffoons obtaining bumpstocks and the like are not. Permit me to remind you we are talking about the shooting of 520 Americans in a ten minute period. Thats explanation is what I'm looking for.... an explanation that you seem incapable of delivering. .....

It's simple.... man with a six pack is dangerous to the general public.... man with a bump stocked AR and multiple 30 round mags is within his constitutional rights .... there fore no threat.
    Just looking to see how you discern the difference.... though it seems you can't

Sorry Sam, but you put here on a public forum an analysis of me based on a 15 sentence mini diatribe and tried to back it up with a claim of higher education {with honors}. And you've been slick enough to keep using that to get around questions you can't answer....

.... I'm coming to the conclusion that your analytical experience comes from being on the "other side " of the couch ..... know what I mean?

OK there ya go again Sam.... now I gotta call you out Bro.

You, as did some of the others here seemed quite fine with the Government stepping in to ban alcohol sales in a hurricane zone for the safety of the general public...

You did, right?... yes... or no ? .... be carefull now as what you wrote is still on the forum.

Have you explained why you think that particular Government intrusion is OK, yet any infringement on buffoons obtaining bumpstocks and the like are not. Permit me to remind you we are talking about the shooting of 520 Americans in a ten minute period. Thats explanation is what I'm looking for.... an explanation that you seem incapable of delivering. .....

It's simple.... man with a six pack is dangerous to the general public.... man with a bump stocked AR and multiple 30 round mags is within his constitutional rights .... there fore no threat.
    Just looking to see how you discern the difference.... though it seems you can't

Sorry Sam, but you put here on a public forum an analysis of me based on a 15 sentence mini diatribe and tried to back it up with a claim of higher education {with honors}. And you've been slick enough to keep using that to get around questions you can't answer....

.... I'm coming to the conclusion that your analytical experience comes from being on the "other side " of the couch ..... know what I mean?

Sam