Page 1 of 10 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Vegas

Default Vegas

I feel so bad for the victims and families.

Terrible pain and grief for a person to impose on innocent people.

KTK

More pain for everybody!

I know nothing about this shooter, but there a few common denominators all of these nut jobs do not have. They seldom if ever have a steady job, they rarely if ever have a marriage, a family, or car insurance. They do not follow societal "norms." They are perverts, and malcontents that do not take any credit for their own actions that helped create their sorry life style.

This particular shooter will likely turn out to be a fan of the NFL kneelers. He is likely to be of mixed race and a hater of the flag and the anthem who picks and chooses which laws apply to him.

We will see what unfolds...
    Last edited by RED; 10-02-2017 at 07:21.

leftyo Guest

Quote Originally Posted by RED View Post
    More pain for everybody!

I know nothing about this shooter, but there a few common denominators all of these nut jobs do not have. They seldom if ever have a steady job, they rarely if ever have a marriage, a family, or car insurance. They do not follow societal "norms." They are perverts, and malcontents that do not take any credit for their own actions that helped create their sorry life style.

This particular shooter will likely turn out to be a fan of the NFL kneelers. He is likely to be of mixed race and a hater of the flag and the anthem who picks and chooses which laws apply to him.

We will see what unfolds...
    your as bad as togar making crap up.

Nobody knows jack squat at this time aside from it was a shooting and a lot of victims. Most everything we are hearing now is coming from the gossip generator and being run through the rumor mill.

Just clicked on a link for the "latest update" and found myself at the CNN website. Their latest and greatest is only the scraps of what was released hours ago.
    *edit* Unsubstantiated...Some ISIS goofball called in claiming the shooter was converted to Islam and carried it out in their name. So, ISIS and our politicians are already dancing on the bodies of the victims to further their own agendas. Who's jumping onboard next?
    Last edited by JB White; 10-02-2017 at 07:51.
    2016 Chicago Cubs. MLB Champions!

**Never quite as old as the other old farts**

Guess I won't be watching the news for about two days.
    If I should die before I wake...great,a little more sleep.

I tuned out this AM after the Today Show informed me that an AR-15 is an adaptation of the M1. Also, that as a gun owner, my rights are protected by the NRA (not the 2nd amendment). I will tune back in once some true facts are discovered.
    "Wars are, of course, as a rule to be avoided; but they are far better than certain kinds of peace." - T.R.

I am just wondering if it is not possible that he had a neurological disorder I.E. a disease of the mind to have this illogical thought patter. Was he on some type of anti-depressant or is it that there is no reason. I have often asked the severe mentally ill why they did it and often the answer was that they had no answer. More then once I have sat in the psych hospital with a person who had done something with no viable reason why...often I got just a blank stare. Had a woman who wanted to kill herself and could not explain to me why she wanted to do this act. Eventually she completed the act and nothing we in the mental health field could, short of permeant commitment, do to stop her. People are in fear and are demanding an immediate reason why this act happened. Do we lock "certain" people in psych units, take liberties away in the hopes of preventing something, continue to divide because one side or another is trying to push a certain agenda. " I have the idea to stop this and we take away this liberty to stop this from ever happening again!" "Gun owners need to be required to keep their guns locked up at all times or go to jail." "As responsible gun owners we need to keep our guns locked up!" You get the drift of what we gun owners will face in the days ahead and from people who own firearms. Reminds me of what Ben Franklin said over 200 years ago.
    Sam

Quote Originally Posted by Liam View Post
    I tuned out this AM after the Today Show informed me that an AR-15 is an adaptation of the M1. Also, that as a gun owner, my rights are protected by the NRA (not the 2nd amendment). I will tune back in once some true facts are discovered.
    News people are the best sources of news, this is what THEY want America to believe. Remember CNN said "battleships" were enroute to help Texas!

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by S.A. Boggs View Post
    I am just wondering if it is not possible that he had a neurological disorder I.E. a disease of the mind to have this illogical thought patter. Was he on some type of anti-depressant or is it that there is no reason. I have often asked the severe mentally ill why they did it and often the answer was that they had no answer. More then once I have sat in the psych hospital with a person who had done something with no viable reason why...often I got just a blank stare. Had a woman who wanted to kill herself and could not explain to me why she wanted to do this act. Eventually she completed the act and nothing we in the mental health field could, short of permeant commitment, do to stop her. People are in fear and are demanding an immediate reason why this act happened. Do we lock "certain" people in psych units, take liberties away in the hopes of preventing something, continue to divide because one side or another is trying to push a certain agenda. " I have the idea to stop this and we take away this liberty to stop this from ever happening again!" "Gun owners need to be required to keep their guns locked up at all times or go to jail." "As responsible gun owners we need to keep our guns locked up!" You get the drift of what we gun owners will face in the days ahead and from people who own firearms. Reminds me of what Ben Franklin said over 200 years ago.
    Sam
    Sam... everytime I've mentioned here at Culvers "we" as gun owners, need to be responsible for our fire arms.... responsible for their use and the safety of any one in their proximity.....

.... I've had my ass handed to me and labeled an anti gunner.