Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Default

The anti's are now talking about the new legislation about easing the Federal laws governing sound suppressors. "How irresponsible is this" Hillary says. They're saying "what if this guy had easy access to a silencer, he could have done way more damage". Well, silencers are legal in Nevada. He chose not to use one. But don't confuse me with the facts.
    Fred Pillot
    Captain
    San Jose Zouaves

leftyo Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Sandpebble View Post
    " IT WAS THE PERSON, NOT THE GUN.".......... I think you're onto something .... Dems got it all wrong .... we need to ban Persons ...not guns
    maybe making it illegal to kill other people would help...oh wait , it already is illegal! making things illegal, and banning inanimate objects doesnt work.
    Last edited by leftyo; 10-02-2017 at 06:07.

3. Default

How many gunshot wounds as opposed to those trampled to death in the panic. And converting an semiautomatic to full auto ? That's very easy, we all know that ?

Latest report tonight says the shooter had two "bump stock rifles" in the hotel room. Ballistics will determine whether or not they were used. They haven't said anything about full auto or converted weapons yet.
    2016 Chicago Cubs. MLB Champions!

**Never quite as old as the other old farts**

leftyo Guest

Quote Originally Posted by JB White View Post
    Latest report tonight says the shooter had two "bump stock rifles" in the hotel room. Ballistics will determine whether or not they were used. They haven't said anything about full auto or converted weapons yet.
    depends which report you listen too. have heard converted ar15 here. havent heard anything about finding a bumpfire stock. i personally believ the news retards dont know anything yet either and are guessing, just like everyone else.

All those people just sitting there getting slaughtered is sickening. My boss who is a three tour Iraq and Afghanistan Infantryman said he could not identify the sound of the weapon being fired. I've got a lot of trigger time on an AR15/M1/14 and I can't ID the sound either. The sound remind me of a Gatling gun. Also I picked up the sound of two weapons but I wonder if it was an echo I heard.

The investigation will be interesting to read about.
    To Error Is Human To Forgive Is Not SAC Policy

Quote Originally Posted by JB White View Post
    Yep, Togor was right.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/las-vegas...021446529.html

I want to see the weapons. I've seen two of the reportedly used weapons both AR's and neither had a bump stock on them.
    To Error Is Human To Forgive Is Not SAC Policy

https://www.stackingbodies.com/colle...00rd-alum-gray

This looks like the mag in the photo. As someone predicted, box fed. The logo for this seller seems in painfully poor taste.