Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    leftyo Guest

i get what your saying, and dont totally disagree with you. my caveat to it is, the libs consider sporting arms to mean only something one would use for deer hunting, or duck hunting. every time you here one of the democrats talk about gun control they always have to add in "we dont want your hunting rifle". as for so called gun control, im personally unwilling to give an inch, because the libs want the whole mile, and wont stop until they get it.

Quote Originally Posted by leftyo View Post
    i get what your saying, and dont totally disagree with you. my caveat to it is, the libs consider sporting arms to mean only something one would use for deer hunting, or duck hunting. every time you here one of the democrats talk about gun control they always have to add in "we dont want your hunting rifle". as for so called gun control, im personally unwilling to give an inch, because the libs want the whole mile, and wont stop until they get it.
    You see the core of the problem on our side of the fence. There is a wide latitude of opinion, from those Neville Chamberlains who would give up anything to the gonzo types who (probably after a few beers) think that everyone should have their own sub-machine gun. The dilemma lies in where to draw the line, but we need to participate in the process or the line will be drawn for us. Had this tragedy happened on BHO's watch, I cannot imagine what executive orders would already have been written.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandpebble View Post
    Well for a start Sam I'm not sure that any of us has heard any biased reporting on this incident so far .

Be it Full Auto ... Rapid Fire Device.... Semi Auto with quick finger or a friggin single shot...there are 59 DEAD...... 520+ Injured ...... Thats over 500 + people shot in one incident .

In this case we are all victims of our own agenda .. right to bear.... the case of "if more people were armed we could have taken out the shooter" ain't cuttin no ice this time .

Now its gonna start again .... "them sonsabitches wanna use this to curtail my gun rights" ..... gee.. ya think? ... what a nerve

The officer on the scene described it as full auto.... I've lived in two states where it is legal to own a full auto..... pay the $200 tax stamp ... pass the nics... its yours. Yet we don't want mental health professionals like Sam here to report that ill health to the government.... that would be an intrusion on the mentally unstables rights....

but what about your right to attend a concert without fear of high capacity assault ?

Will this bring another attack on our rights to own a gun ?... you better believe it. What I don't understand is why we don't understand why....

Please re read your childish analogy Sam.... then come back and tell me of the amounts of death those reporters and their black assault computers are responsible for.
    Childish, you should know how to define this...I can't. There are mental health professional's who do not want ill people to be reported for two reasons. 1] It is not the government's right to intrude into this type of health care. 2] If people know that will be reported to the govt.com, then this same people are less likely to come into the clinic's for treatment. If a person is stopped and cannabis is found should those people now be reported to gov.com as a "user" and denied the right to purchase any firearm according to form 4473? How about public intox and we are well aware of "domestic violence". If someone was angry in print that he/she couldn't buy any alcohol, does this precipate a watch list and subsequent denial due to anger issues or other plausible reasons? Just curious...
    Sam