Default 22LR ammo at WalMart

WM has had their Remington Thunderbolt 22LR ammo for sale for $24.97 a brick for the past month or so. I went today and they had marked it down to $21.87 a brick so I bought the last 3 they had. At least the retailers have them on the shelf now and the prices are heading in the right direction. I expect it to eventually drop to $15-$20 a brick. Thank God for Trump.

We are starting to see the same thing here in Nevada as well, shelves are stocked again, prices not to bad. California is to close to us, and when the new ammo law kicks in, sure to see people from California coming over to buy here, not have to run a Brady check. But for now, our supply is getting better.
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Allen View Post
    WM has had their Remington Thunderbolt 22LR ammo for sale for $24.97 a brick for the past month or so. I went today and they had marked it down to $21.87 a brick so I bought the last 3 they had. At least the retailers have them on the shelf now and the prices are heading in the right direction. I expect it to eventually drop to $15-$20 a brick. Thank God for Trump.

Which WM ?? Just curious.

Emri

Quote Originally Posted by Emri View Post
    Which WM ?? Just curious.

Emri
    Daphne, but looking "on line", Robertsdale has them for the same price. Don't know about their stock though.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Remington...Speed/49595042
    Last edited by Allen; 09-30-2017 at 02:23.

You guys need to stock up. Go ahead ands buy 1,000 bricks... I mean they might not ever be available again at these prices.

I shoot more .22 ammo than 99% of Americans. Anytime the weather isn't too extreme I shoot around 15 - 20 rounds a week off my back porch. I probably shoot 3 bricks. The current target is black walnuts on trees that are 50 yards out.
    Other evenings I shoot 5 or 6 rounds of shotgun ammo. Sometimes I fire my AR 15 - 20 rounds...

Bottom line is, I have guys that shoot every other week or so telling me I need 50,000 rounds of .22, 5,000 rounds of 5.56,
    100's of shotgun shells...

The reason I hear is that if the SHTF you could trade the ammo for food. ROFLMAO!!! So if the SHTF you are going to advertise you have ammo but need food? Do you really believe somebody that needs both wouldn't flock to your door step?

Quote Originally Posted by RED View Post
    The current target is black walnuts on trees that are 50 yards out.
    You found a use for black walnuts.