Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: American Flag

Default American Flag

"Anyone who disrespects the American Flag has never been handed a folded one"
    F*#k the NFL

2. Default

They have every right to do their protest thing. And people have every right to boycott them and THEIR SPONSORS.

Quote Originally Posted by barretcreek View Post
    They have every right to do their protest thing. And people have every right to boycott them and THEIR SPONSORS.
    Man that's a lot of beer brands....tongue in cheek by the way.

The NFL needs to see a few empty stadiums and lose a few sponsors. I aim to do my part.
    Last edited by Bill D; 09-24-2017 at 07:53.
    "A generation which ignores history has no past and no future." - Jean Boden

"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: It goes on."
    -- Robert Frost

5. Default

If you're living in a place where you sincerely feel oppressed & subjected to discrimination, and just happen to be a multimillionaire with a US passport, what are you waiting around for? The Mother Country is just a 1st Class ticket (or private jet!) away.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Bill D View Post
    The NFL needs to see a few empty stadiums and lose a few sponsors. I aim to do my part.
    I've been doing my part all my life, as I HATE football!

Quote Originally Posted by m1nut View Post
    "Anyone who disrespects the American Flag has never been handed a folded one"
    F*#k the NFL
    Or folded one, or carried a casket draped by one- and most likely don't know anyone who has.

Four days from today will be the 12th anniversary of the deaths of five soldiers from my battalion in Iraq. Any one of those five men was worth a million of these dipsh!ts who "take a knee."
    I dream of a better world. One where chickens may cross the road without their motives being questioned.

Give them football. - Augustus Caesar.
    If I should die before I wake...great,a little more sleep.

9. Default

When I dine out, I'm paying for meal service & not for some treatise of Gay or Transgender anatomy, religious or political discourse. Same with sports. I pay to watch the game. In either case, if they stray the boundary & become an annoyance, they get no repeat business from me.

NASCAR supports Trump's stance on respecting the USA; NFL doesn't. Guess who I won't be watching anymore nor supporting their advertisers.

After today I'll NEVER watch a Pittsburgh Steelers game again. This irked me in a "Hanoi Jane" kind of way. If this trend continues I'll be boycotting the entire NFL which includes not wearing or using any product with any NFL logo, or endorsement.

"We don't want to be involved...." is total BS. They chose their side and it isn't the side of Mr & Mrs America.
    2016 Chicago Cubs. MLB Champions!

**Never quite as old as the other old farts**