1. Default Has the time come?

Has the time come to rise up and defend the Flag and what it stands for or do we just die from a 1000 paper cuts? I'm not talking a bunch of stupid bravado here, crap like you'll take my gun from my cold dead hands. Most of you would turn them in. Will you stand for manhood? Womanhood? You going to let some pervert piss next to your wife at walmart? The time has come to march!!! Just imagine how much hell would break loose if God would resurrect the last two generations, I know the men of my childhood would blow a gasket at what is going on in this Country...and they would do something about it. They would Rally Around the Flag!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJl5MEFqTLQ
    Last edited by Rifleman; 09-24-2017 at 02:17.

Dallas, TX metro.. formerly Phoenix metro, AZ

I know the men of my childhood would blow a gasket at what is going on in this Country...and they would do something about it. They would Rally Around the Flag!
    the sure would NOT where I was from in MN. They were all liberals up there and hated veterans. I wonder why they have so many "gays" up there.
    Glad I ESCAPED

Speak for yourself about turning them in.

They will never get mine!

Quote Originally Posted by John Sukey View Post
    Speak for yourself about turning them in.
    Yeah, yeah. That's not the point.
    If I should die before I wake...great,a little more sleep.

It is most likely too late. The power of the press to influence the ignorant will brand you a racists white nationalist and you will be hunted, persecuted and left in the ash heap. You will lose your job after they ID you at a rally. Your message will not be able to get thru the roar of the antifa crowd (which to me means anti-first amendment).

I agree that these people need a good smack upside their heads - but they have been empowered like the children of the 60's. I am a believer in history repeating itself - and this isn't a repeat of anything good

Steve
    Last edited by dobek; 09-25-2017 at 06:47.