Threaded View

Dallas, TX metro.. formerly Phoenix metro, AZ

Default CROOKS at Experian

of course they been "hacked"
    of course my wife and my records are "at risk" EVEN THOUGH I had my credit FROZEN because the VA, DOD, US ARmy and I don't know who all else had "LOST computers"
    Interesting that NO ONE is responsible for anything.
    So now, the CROOKS at Experian wanted 49 bucks to monitor my credit and wanted a "NO LAWSUIT commitment"
    They later dropped the "NO LAWSUIT" clause.
    Now they had a deal where they would SCAN my email. Well they scanned and OF COURSE I am "out there in the dark web" on only ONE occasion thankfully. OF course they WON'T tell me where and they ONLY want 9.95 a MONTH to monitor it.
    I've been trying to get through to lifelock ever since this horsepucky hit but have been unable to both online and on the phone.
    SO, today I managed to sign up on IDSHIELD. They charge only $19.95 a month for FAMILY coverage and have a 5 million dollar deal vs 1 million for lifelock.
    We shall see.
    I wonder when all these ID outfits are going to get hacked too!
    As far as I am concerned, I think EXPERIAN should be PUT OUT OF BUSINESS and their execs LOCKED UP.
    The da*ned banks and insurance companies and CC outfits create a lot of issues too. NOBODY is held responsible except for us "WORKING CHUMPS" who pay our bills and live within our means!!
    It would NOT surprise me if experian SOLD our information!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    SICK of these outfits and the so called legal system that has proven to be a JOKE especially since the last election. (as in Sessions is NOT doing his job. Might as well be eric holder in there !!)
    FLAME OFF>
    Last edited by Former Cav; 09-22-2017 at 06:49.