Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

They don't make cancer like they used to.
    If I should die before I wake...great,a little more sleep.

Had meeting this A.M. with my Oncologist, quite surprised by my scope and test results considering how ill I was 16 months ago and the rapid progress I have made. Will do C/T scan again on 5 December, see my surgeon and another scope on 8 December and her again on 11 December. I expect that will be the last meeting I have with her and just scope checkups once or twice a year. O.K. to take aspirin again and light [wine] ethanol use. I prefer sweet table wine...have stayed away from the hard stuff for close to 40 years now! If I want to get high I have several ladders including one that seems to do everything. Above all, thanks to all that have been there for me, it would have been very hard without those on this board.
    Sam

[QUOTE=S.A. Boggs;508563]Just got off the phone with my cancer surgeon Dr. Brill. I have NO CANCER CELLS PRESENT in my rectum! I am now TOTALLY CANCER Wonderful! Marvelous! SO very happy for you. Praise the Lord! Sincerely. bruce.
    " Unlike most conservatives, libs have no problem exploiting dead children and dancing on their graves."

Outstanding!!

Good News God is with you all the time!

Super great news! Thanks be to God!

And to modern medicine!