Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default The latest on my cancer.

A year ago this past May I was diagnosed with stage four liver and colon rectal cancer. I was bleeding like a stuck pig and weak as can be. I have been in two sessions of chemo and 5 weeks of strong radiation. Had to have the scope done today and got the recent CT scan results. No cancer in my liver and none observed in my colon-rectal. My cancer surgeon was at a loss for words, he took some skin samples for biopsy but all he saw looked like white scar tissue and nothing more. Will have the test results in about a week and will see my oncologist at the end of the month. I see him again on 8 December for another look see.
    I asked God to heal me and this happened!
    Sam

leftyo Guest

excellent news.

That is wonderful Sam, have a good weekend.

KTK

Great news. Ironically I attended a funeral TODAY. A lifelong friend of mine and my family died of cancer (age 80). He went to the doctor a week ago for stomach pains and the doc said he had 10 days to live---he lived 7. I don't know what kind it was but I've never heard of a cancer acting this fast or fast at all. Obviously he had it for a while but didn't know it. Someone besides your doctor is watching out for you. Your time isn't here yet.

Great news, Sam. Faith can work wonders! Hang in there.

Great for you Sam. Really good news!

Found out today my neighbor across the street isn't having the same good fortune. Wish her well.
    2016 Chicago Cubs. MLB Champions!

**Never quite as old as the other old farts**

May you have a whole slew of years left
    Democrat: A person too stupid to know they're a communist.

If you heard my shot, I wasn't aiming at you.

So very very thankful! Praise God from whom all blessings flow! Sincerely. bruce.
    " Unlike most conservatives, libs have no problem exploiting dead children and dancing on their graves."

+1. Very good news Sam. Praise God!
    "They've took the fun out of running the race. You never see a campfire anywhere. There's never any time for visiting." - Joe Redington Sr., 1997

Wonderful news, Sam. I've lost family to liver cancer and I am truly glad you are winning the fight!