1. Default Been a Lurker here for several years.

I am not even sure how I came to find this site. I vaguely remember reading the Jouster Tales while on a westpac over a decade ago.

Just though I would say hello.

I served predominantly with the 15th MEU (when I first got there it was MSSG 15) Where I deployed to Iraq twice, Did the humanitarian aid mission in SRI Lanke after the 2004 Tsunami. I got out after a little over 5 years as a corporal. I was a POG but being with the MEU I had the opportunity to go to Machine Gunner Course and spent a lot of time in the Turret of a humvee or in the back of an up armored 7 ton. The Coolest moment of my life that I always look back on is Flying into Baghdad in a black hawk looking out the window through NVG's.

Been to Hawaii 4 times, Australia twice, Singapore, Kuwait and Iraq twice, Syria a time or two, Bahrain, The Maldives, and for 6 hours I was in Diago Garcia to get my 2 beers for a "steel beach". All before the age of 23.

I grew up in the desert (phoenix), trained in the desert and went to war in the desert. When I got home I got a job met a Midwestern girl and moved to Ohio. The first winter in Ohio we had a record snowfall month. Talk about feeling like a fish out of water. Now I work in I.T. have two little girls and been married to that Midwestern girl for nearly 7 years now.

Never met Jack and I only know of him through the Jouster tales.

Welcome aboard.............Very nice introduction.

Democrat: A person too stupid to know they're a communist.

If you heard my shot, I wasn't aiming at you.

Welcome aboard and start posting. Beware of some of us, without or with our coffee we can be a little "odd" at time.
    Sam

Joe,

Welcome to the forum. Feel free to join in on our conversations and post photos of any interesting firearms that you own.

By now, you've figured out that your neighbor to the north (Lake Erie) can be your best buddy in the summer and your worst enemy in the winter. Quite a bit different than Phoenix. Maybe more like Flagstaff?

Welcome from Arizona!

Welcome and enjoy.