Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

What is the point? We are discussing and clarifying. Bringing up another site has no relevance.

We know what the diameter of the barrels is.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by RC20 View Post
    What is the point?

We know what the diameter of the barrels is.
    I suggested you were talking about something you have never seen. If "We know the diameter" tell me what the diameter of the two barrels, inside and out and then explain why the two stocks are not interchangeable.

F. Guffey

So, what is the measurement of a P14 barrel? At the fat part and the end. OD.

4. Default

So, what is the measurement of a P14 barrel? At the fat part and the end. OD.
    I said the P14 barrel is a SA barrel. I have my doubts everyone has two or three of them; it seems if anyone on this forum had one they would have already measured it.

F. Guffey

Then it stands that unless otherwise noted, the original barrels are the same profile.

SA? Springfield Amory? Savage?

6. Default

[QUOTE=RC20;523190]Then it stands that unless otherwise noted, the original barrels are the same profile.

SA? QUOTE]

Skinny A$$

F. Guffey

Ahh a comedian. Good luck with the career.

8. Default

Ahh a comedian. Good luck with the career.
    The stocks are different, the barrels are different.

Then it stands that unless otherwise noted, the original barrels are the same profile.
    I can not believe owners of P14s are scarce on this forum. I have at least 7 P14 barrels, I have access to 250 more. When comparing the P14 to the M1917 barrel the P 14 is like comparing a 98 Mauser to a 03 Springfield. The Mauser is a skinny barrel.

F. Guffey

So Mr. G, give us the dimensions? Rear profile, how far the breach extends and diameter at the end, barrel diameter where it narrows, how far that is from the rear, diameter at the end.

Or is the intent to just keep it to yourself so you can say I told you so?

I am happy to be corrected and learn. I have often posted things I have found out for the knowledge of the community as a whole. That is what the forums are supposed to be about.

10. Default

Or is the intent to just keep it to yourself so you can say I told you so?
    I have given up on working with you, starting over everyday should not be necessary. I am assuming you can not help yourself.

I suggest you purchase a take off barrel for a P14.

F. Guffey