1. Default Crazier or dumber

Is the world getting crazy or what ?
    http://www.businessinsider.com/free-...e-fired-2017-8

Reward the failures ? Yeah , that makes sense . Especially comming from a business .
    Kenneth

Can we say "touchy feely". More libtard crap. I am convinced the water in America must be tainted in places to allow such stupidity
    Democrat: A person too stupid to know they're a communist.

If you heard my shot, I wasn't aiming at you.

Its sort of joke, a play on words cause their burgers are "fire grilled". Most likely part of ad add campaign. Jeez, you guys take every thing too serious!
    You can never go home again.

Yep. The stupid people who run Toronto's school board decided recently that having armed people, uniformed cops, in the schools can make students feel stigmatized and unsafe.
    Wonder if Burger Puke will feed somebody fired by them?
    Spelling and grammar count!

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by dave View Post
    Its sort of joke, a play on words cause their burgers are "fire grilled". Most likely part of ad add campaign. Jeez, you guys take every thing too serious!
    Yep , I get that fired grill thing , but it is still free to bozo's who got fired , at least that's how I read it . Just sounds dumber than a football bat to me .
    Kenneth

Oh yeh!? Its limited to 2500 burgers, so you better hurry! And you don't have to prove a thing.
    You can never go home again.

7. Default

Nope won't be eating anything from there . I give the kids a hard time for going there , I tell them go on and get your damned queer burger ! Lol , they get red in the face , but hey , the rainbow burger is just a sales gimmick , right ?
    Kenneth