Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Just curious...

Wow is right. Have been reloading close to 50 years and I haven't a tenth of what you have. Do my eyes deceive me or not, I think I counted 40 different sets of dies. Really a nice set up.
    Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading.
    Author unkown.

2. Default

I have had to change the way I store and display, that happens when room is made for three lathes so no matter what direction I look the wall is at least 36" away and that goes to the ceiling. I do not load from a bench, I load from stands, I have 3. to make room to add a 11 drawer cabinet I took one down. It was the one that had Herter presses mounted on it.

F. Guffey

Have not had a decent place to reload in the last five years. Parsonages are almost always very nice, but always one must keep in mind it is not your house, you cannot do as you please. Have used a Black & Decker Workmate w/ a little RCBS Sr. outfit. Not ideal. But with care, one can produce good ammo. Likely looking at a move next year. Maybe there will be a place where I can set up a heavy bench, etc. Sincerely. bruce.
    " Unlike most conservatives, libs have no problem exploiting dead children and dancing on their graves."

Quote Originally Posted by bruce View Post
    Have not had a decent place to reload in the last five years. Parsonages are almost always very nice, but always one must keep in mind it is not your house, you cannot do as you please. Have used a Black & Decker Workmate w/ a little RCBS Sr. outfit. Not ideal. But with care, one can produce good ammo. Likely looking at a move next year. Maybe there will be a place where I can set up a heavy bench, etc. Sincerely. bruce.
    Man you are moving more then the military!
    Sam

When I worked @ the EMS one of the guys took some 2x4's nailed them together to form the top and then used hinges to attach the legs and hooks to hold the legs in place. He then used wing nuts to hold his stuff to the table. Took him about five minutes to assemble and less to knock down to take home. Had a folding stool to go with it.
    Sam

I have a 10 X 20 room with windows that look out at ground level which serves as my ham radio room and firearm maintenance/reloading area. Kinda cramped, but I know where " almost " everything is. At least that's what I tell the wife.

Last edited by nf1e; 09-10-2017 at 04:17.

Semper Fi
    Art
    Last edited by nf1e; 09-10-2017 at 04:16.

Quote Originally Posted by nf1e View Post

Semper Fi
    Art
    Impressive to say the least!
    Sam

I guess you like M14'S.

Quote Originally Posted by swampyankee View Post
    I guess you like M14'S.
    Well, just a little bit.

Semper Fi
    Art