Thread: H 4350

1. Default H 4350

Any one know what's going on ? All retailers say it's not available for back order , has it been discontinued ?
    Thanks , Kenneth

Still listed on Hodgdon's site. They say it's one of their "Extreme" line of powders. Retailers get their stuff from distributors, not directly from the manufacturer.
    But ask Hodgdon about it.
    https://www.hodgdon.com/company/contact-us/
    Spelling and grammar count!

I saw it at Venders Row during the Nationals at Camp Perry. It's still out there as far as I know. IMR-4350 is getting extremely hard to find too!
    "I was home... What happened? What the Hell Happened?" - MM1 Jacob Holman, USS San Pablo

4350 has never been a real popular powder and companies usually produce a product going by previous sales. Now with the new popularity of the 6.5 creedmoor and the favorite powder of that cartridge being 4350, I think it has caught the powder companies by surprise. They'll catch up, but it may take a while.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by aintright View Post
    Any one know what's going on ? All retailers say it's not available for back order , has it been discontinued ?
    Thanks , Kenneth
    I hope not

As mentioned before it was a so so powder till the 260 Remington and 6.5 Creedmore came along. I scoops it up whenever I can find it.