Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Where is everyone?

No one has posted here for days and days. It's disturbing to see everyday the same posts with no traffic.
    Either most of the active people lost interest or do not even know Jouster2 exists.
    Such a shame as this forum had many knowledgeable shooters and experts on reloading. Hope the word gets out that Jouster2 is alive and well.
    Matt
    "When you tax away the rewards of effort, you destroy the motivation to achieve"

I'm still here!!!

I agree. It seems that there has been a drastic decrease in posts lately.
    "I was home... What happened? What the Hell Happened?" - MM1 Jacob Holman, USS San Pablo

I have read your posts for years and enjoy your demeaner. I have taken the position of not arguing nor posting anything negative in the future. I just want to help people do the correct procedures so as to be safe for themselves and others.
    Nice to hear from you!
    Matt
    "When you tax away the rewards of effort, you destroy the motivation to achieve"

I'm still here, Matt . . . .
    I think most of the old "regulars" don't know about "Jouster2".
    To help get "back on track", I'm wondering if anyone has a recipe for 125-130 gr. bullets with IMR4895 powder, for use in a 30-06 Garand? --Jim

"...do not even know Jouster2 exists..." Suspect it's this one too. Took me a couple weeks. Mind you, it's also the middle of summer. It's rumoured there are people who still get vacations or holidays or some such thing.
    Last edited by Sunray; 08-15-2017 at 12:09.
    Spelling and grammar count!

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Anthony View Post
    I have read your posts for years and enjoy your demeaner. I have taken the position of not arguing nor posting anything negative in the future. I just want to help people do the correct procedures so as to be safe for themselves and others.
    Nice to hear from you!
    Matt
    Nice to hear from you too Matt!

Paul
    "I was home... What happened? What the Hell Happened?" - MM1 Jacob Holman, USS San Pablo

Too much politics, and yes I am some what guilty myself.
    You can never go home again.

Just reading the mail.

Blog Entries

Long time ago I asked the same question. It seems that since the Major is gone and Gus Fisher and Hard Dog left; there isn't much action. John and Bodyman are still posting. The Forums just don't have the same 'feel'. Surely, the economy hasn't improved to the point everyone is shooting 'factory'. Everyone seems to want collector info; what happened to the shooters, reloaders and tinkerers?

"On the Firing Line" used to be active and peaking late June and all of July with people getting ready for Perry, now, it is flat also.

Smallbore was really active until the M-44s sold out, not so much now. I wrote an article on improving the M-44 trigger several folks tried and liked. I don't see much on the CMP type smallbore offerings.

If they weren't so anti-everything, Peter, Paul, and Mary could now sing "Where have all the members gone....long time passing...."

10. Default

When milsurps.com took over hosting this site for a short time many of the people stayed at milsurps.

Then when sunray joined the forum it really went down hill fast with people fleeing for their lives.