Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Here in Phoenix, LFC has merged with other s like Taco Bell, and Long John Silvers. Last time my wife and I went into one, we had a mixed meal, Tacos, burritos, cole slaw and baked beans. When I ordered the pint of cole slaw, the girl asked me "Is that the big one or the little one?".

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PWC View Post
    Here in Phoenix, LFC has merged with other s like Taco Bell, and Long John Silvers. Last time my wife and I went into one, we had a mixed meal, Tacos, burritos, cole slaw and baked beans. When I ordered the pint of cole slaw, the girl asked me "Is that the big one or the little one?".
    they are all owned by PepsiCo IIRC,

lots of combo places in this area (chicken fish and taco all from one building)

Franchises are only as good as the owner/manager AND the corporation's quality control/oversight. Sounds like KFC needs a bit of work in that area.

Always felt that Americans make the best fried chicken, but not KFC.

KTK

My Family will not eat at KFC, Long John Silvers, Taco Bell or Pizza Hut. Won't eat at Burger King any longer either. Church's Chicken is better. Purina People Chow (Jack in the Box) is good too. The only fast food place within 30 miles of us is Mc Donalds and it is 13 miles away. We live on the Long Beach Peninsula in WA, being a tourist trap. the local burger place is very expensive for my family of 3 Bacon Cheese burgers with Fries and a Small drink is a $60 meal out on a patio covered over with Tarps.
    If you no not where you are going, any Road will get you there!

The last time I ordered a take-out at KFC about a month ago the breading was crisp and a golden color as expected. The chicken inside was rare. I have to wonder how they did that.
    I microwaved the heck out of the rest of the order.
    It seems to take awhile for the taste of half-cooked chicken to fade.

The last time I ate KFC (I used to like the Extra Crispy) it was so greasy I threw it in the trash before I finished the first piece. I will never eat a KFC again. As for Long John Silvers, even they have gone the same way as KFC Greasy! Growing Up Me Had H. Salt Fish and Chips. That was a true treat. haven't seen one of those in almost 40 years.

Quote Originally Posted by phil441 View Post
    The last time I ordered a take-out at KFC about a month ago the breading was crisp and a golden color as expected. The chicken inside was rare. I have to wonder how they did that.
    Sounds like that chicken was still frozen hard as a rock before being fried.

9. Default

I was looking at the menu when a fat hispanic woman and child walked into the KFC. The hispanic employee came out just then, started talking Spanish to the woman obviously taking her order. I informed the employee I was there first, flipped him off and walked, never to patronize a KFC again. So far KFC, Jack in the box, McDonald's, Domino Pizza, Burger King, Walmart, to name a few, on my list of places that demonstrated they don't need my business.

I have always gotten Great Service at Domino's and Junk in the Box er um Jack in the Box. I used to like Burger King until they decided to make it company Police to seek out in-documented Aliens for employment then raise their prices while making the product smaller. I will shop at some Wally Worlds, but if they demonstrated lack of care for the customers, I will not shop at that one any longer. Not much worry about going to wally world atm the nearest one is a 140 mile round trip.