Default 1869 Cadet from Cabelas in Scarborough Maine

Could not believe it, in amongst all the trapdoors they had, miss-labeled they had this one right, still could not believe it but Dick vetted it along with some choice, well deserved words, for the moron that sanded the stock.

t3.jpg

This was at 100 yards with the Lee 450 grain bullet and 32.5 grains of 2015. Put the front post in the bottom of the V and used a 6 O'Clock hold and I was up and running with it.
    Last edited by Mark Daiute; 07-30-2017 at 05:46.
    "A man with a tractor and a chain saw has no excuses, nor does he need any"
    Me. "Consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" Emerson "Consistency is the darling of those that stack wood or cast bullets" Me.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Daiute View Post
    Could not believe it, in amongst all the trapdoors they had, miss-labeled they had this one right, still could not believe it but Dick vetted it along with some choice, well deserved words, for the moron that sanded the stock.

t3.jpg

This was at 100 yards with the Lee 450 grain bullet and 32.5 grains of 2015. Put the front post in the bottom of the V and used a 6 O'Clock hold and I was up and running with it.
    Nice shooting!

Thanks, Griff. After I knew it would hit where I aimed I could hit turkeys. offhand at 100 yards.
    Me. "Consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" Emerson "Consistency is the darling of those that stack wood or cast bullets" Me.

Not in the head, you couldn't. :-)

Of course a miss does no harm in that case - other than scaring the living crap out of it.

So you bought it anyhow, despite your old Uncle Dick. That buggered stock is going to bite you when you tire of shooting it, and want to trade again.

Wishing you hours of fun - looks like it will shoot.

Mark nice shooting as for your stock when your in the market you might check with our friend (1bach) on E Bay from Florida as he parts out a lot of trapdoors I have bought stuff from him and he is good to deal with and has put a Cadet stock on the bay a couple of times in the past and his prices are reasonable will also dicker for buy it now too.

Jim

Quote Originally Posted by alfajim View Post
    Mark nice shooting as for your stock when your in the market you might check with our friend (1bach) on E Bay from Florida as he parts out a lot of trapdoors I have bought stuff from him and he is good to deal with and has put a Cadet stock on the bay a couple of times in the past and his prices are reasonable will also dicker for buy it now too.

Jim
    That would be quite the score if he had an 1869Cadet Stock!

Uncle Dick may be right. I don't mind letting you all know that I have 7 bills in it. Time will tell. Somebody had to post something in the TD section of Jouster2.