Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast
  1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by cplnorton View Post
    Jim I did use a female researcher and what does it matter in any of this?
    In your email, you claimed she worked for the Museum. The personnel at Cody told me no one there did research

I told you many, many times. Almost everything I found at Cody, I found at the archives. So your money would be more well spent at the archives. But spend your money how you like.
    You found it? Come on. We both pay people to look for us.

The problem with your researchers and why you never find anything Is a researcher is only as good as the person giving them directions on where to look. So you havr to pinpoint exactly where you want them to look through
    I never find anything? Why do you make statements like that? Seriously. You have no idea what I have found.

The exception to this is Andrew Stolinski. I don't need to tell Andrew which box to look in. I just tell him what I want and he finds it.

But Andrew is the only researcher I have ever used that has found me stuff without telling them specifically what boxes to look in.
    I was using "find aids" before I ever heard of you, Norton. Once again, you are speaking of something of which you have no knowledge whatsoever. Why do you continue to do that?
    Last edited by Marine A5 Sniper Rifle; 08-07-2017 at 11:22.

Jim the person I used did work at Cody
    And she no longer works there. And who cares? I found the documents and paid to use them.

The only research you have listed worth anything came from me. And then you can't even admit you stole them and posted them.

I could screen shot my conversation with Tom Jackson that he gave you the 6 loop contract from WRA. Which you posted on another thread and claimed as your work. But what does it matter? You would just lie some more or ramble on somehting else that means nothing.

You just argue to argue and never post any real research of value.
    Last edited by cplnorton; 08-07-2017 at 02:35.

Again guys from now on when Jim makes claims ask for the proof.
    Last edited by cplnorton; 08-07-2017 at 02:39.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Marine A5 Sniper Rifle View Post
    If you had bothered to read Norton's previous posts, you would know he had already stated how and from where I got the document. How are your clown college studies coming along?
    You never referenced the source in your original post. So you are saying your citation is that Norton called you out on your BS? That is so delusional it is actually funny.

Also Jimmy, once again let's please act like adults and refrain from the personal insults. The only one here acting like a clown is you.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kaliman View Post
    You never referenced the source in your original post. So you are saying your citation is that Norton called you out on your BS? That is so delusional it is actually funny.

Also Jimmy, once again let's please act like adults and refrain from the personal insults. The only one here acting like a clown is you.
    I realize you, in your own pitiful way, are trying to help out your friend, Norton. if you are going to involve yourself, please try to grasp what is being stated. Instead of using off the wall comments like "So you are saying your citation is that Norton called you out on your BS?", try to grasp the situation and be more explicit in your juvenile comments. You see, I have no idea what you are trying to say here.

The procession of the event was Norton erroneously claiming JB had sent me a copy of the WRA contract. I replied that I didn't have any such copy, and I don't. Stay with me here, as I am purposely going slowly so a clown such as yourself can grasp what is being stated. JB sent me a copy of a ledger entry noting the contract (not the contract as Norton claimed) and JB did tell me it was from Norton. This was nothing unusual, as members of this forum have been exchanging data for years. Neither JB nor I were expecting Norton to break down over such a simple exchange. I had no use for the data (I am not writing a book), so it has lain in my inbox until today. I posted what JB had sent me, and anyone but you that had been following the discussion would be aware it was the clip from JB. I did comment on the ledger entry, but unless your brain is on leave, I stole it from no one. Understand? Or do you want me to repeat it about a dozen times?

By the way, Norton also said Tom Jackson had sent me some of his (Norton's) data, and that Tom had told me it was Norton's data. Tom Jackson has sent me nothing, and I am certain Tom will agree he sent me nothing. That means your friend Norton, the one with so much integrity, is lying - period. So where is your integrity in regards to this issue? You gonna' call Norton out on his BS? I suspect not.

After Norton's retrograde teeny bobber tirade of streaming insults, you actually have the slimmy gall to tell me to refrain from insults? At least Norton is trying to find answers, you are just trying to stir up trouble. Are you a troll?

Whatever it is you are trying to do, you are certainly not doing it very well.

Jim I could post my exchange with Tom. But that isn't right to Tom.

It's not worth it Kaliman arguing with Jim. He finally has exposed himself as a fraud. Anyone who reads this can see what is happening.

Hes finally admitted hes been saying a lot of stuff without any documentation to back it up.

Almost everything he has said in this post is not correct.
    Last edited by cplnorton; 08-07-2017 at 05:09.

There is so much noise that I'm amazed the lady downstairs isn't hitting her ceiling with the broom handle.
    You guys could wake the dead,which isn't easy here.
    Look,I know most of you and this is a Gentleman's forum and has been .
    I have spent a good while in the land of documents ,and there can be differing opinions to
    how data is interpreted.
    The bottom line is that we are Gentlemen,and discuss in a manner that befits us.
    Respectfully submitted
    Ed Byrns

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Byrns View Post
    The bottom line is that we are Gentlemen,and discuss in a manner that befits us.
    Respectfully submitted
    Ed Byrns
    You're absolutely right, but even Gents can get carried away.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by cplnorton View Post
    Jim I could post my exchange with Tom. But that isn't right to Tom.
    Tom, I would appreciate it if you intervene here.

It's not worth it Kaliman arguing with Jim. He finally has exposed himself as a fraud. Anyone who reads this can see what is happening.
    Yes they can. Got any more unfounded accusations, Norton? You are doing yourself a lot of ill with your tirade. I don't think I have ever seen a grown man react as you have.

Hes finally admitted hes been saying a lot of stuff without any documentation to back it up.
    I suppose it is a waste of time to ask where your found that admission? You are neither a gentlemen nor a scholar. I find your actions and comments to be distasteful.

Almost everything he has said in this post is not correct.
    Then prove me wrong. That is what eats your guts, isn't it? You and I both know you can't back up all your wild claims. You say you have uncovered all the secrets of the WWI sniper program, that all the books and those who have preceded you have it all wrong, but I have seen nothing to substantiate your claim. Nothing.

I told JB when you pulled that Cody crap that you were a loser. In over ten years on this forum, you are the only person who has lied to me.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Byrns View Post
    There is so much noise that I'm amazed the lady downstairs isn't hitting her ceiling with the broom handle.
    You guys could wake the dead,which isn't easy here.
    Look,I know most of you and this is a Gentleman's forum and has been .
    I have spent a good while in the land of documents ,and there can be differing opinions to
    how data is interpreted.
    Respectfully submitted
    Ed Byrns
    Hello, Ed. You are right and I know it. Thanks for reminding me that I need to be above all the name calling and accusations. I was just stunned to see such a public meltdown. I hope he finds that for which he is searching. He certainly is paying a price for whatever it is. As for the little Troll, I could care less.

I hope your wife is doing well, and you too. And thank you for the wake up call.