Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Surprised !!!

Quote Originally Posted by JB White View Post
    You must be using the interim bookmark. That one will drop you here. I stored the old bookmark and all that does is give me this:

Apparently nobody has picked up the ball yet. So long as this one is here I'm fine with that.
    It was the bookmark I have had for years after a week or so I searched the new address given and deleted the old one and saved the new.
    You can never go home again.

Try 'jouster2.com', that should do it, Google it.
    You can never go home again.

3. Default

Somebody posted it at CMP . one of the guys that post here .
    Kenneth

Quote Originally Posted by RED View Post
    Maybe somebody ought to post the new link on the CMP forum.
    http://forums.thecmp.org/showthread.php?t=199901&page=3
    See post #26 from July 9th.
    "They've took the fun out of running the race. You never see a campfire anywhere. There's never any time for visiting." - Joe Redington Sr., 1997

I am confused. (It doesn't take much) . At the top of this site is a link that says (SUPPORT THIS SITE) Pat Hamptons name is there as well,as an email address. I was under the impression that Pat and Gloria had a flare up and Pat shut it down. Then Gloria says she was going to bring it back up or something to that affect and we had no site for a while and now it's JOUSTER 2. If anyone knows the present status of who is running what would you please advise. I have no quarrel with anyone because I don't really know what happened. I don't post much but I would like to believe the site is secure. Maybe I'm asking something that is none of my business if so MOTE IT BE..

john in SC
    “Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.” (Luke 22:36)

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by JOHN COOK View Post
    Didn't know the site was back up. Googling around looking for something and JOUSTER 2 popped up Don't know if I was notified or not. Kept going back every day since the shut down. Very happy Jouster is back..

john in SC
    Ditto

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by JB White View Post
    You must be using the interim bookmark. That one will drop you here. I stored the old bookmark and all that does is give me this:

Apparently nobody has picked up the ball yet. So long as this one is here I'm fine with that.
    Me too