1. Question Need some guidance on this digital Ford display on Ford Escape

Guys,

Hope someone can direct me where to begin how to fix this.

What is happening is I have now a digital display that says Oil change needed soon. I don't know how to get that display off the screen on my 2009 Ford Escape.

The vehicle just had a oil change , I bought from a neighbor with 60K miles on it, garage kept , one owner vehicle, loaded , new tires, 2 yrs on warranty still and got it for $7,000. Top condition and a solid deal for me but its got so many bells and whistles on it , it drive me nuts.

This recent screen notice: how do I get turn it off....anyone know or can direct me to a site that tells me how to do it ?

Thanks so much if you can help. I miss simple vehicles badly !

P:S: Instruction book by Ford on this SUV....says zero on this. How helpful is that !!??????
    Last edited by BlitzKrieg; 07-13-2017 at 07:14.

2. Default

This might help https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZbeZX_FcDM

Also: There are 3 buttons to the lower left of your steering column (Info, Setup, and Reset):
    1) when it's displaying the "oil change required" message, hit the "reset" button to get rid of the message2) then hit the "Setup" button twice and you'll see the "oil life" screen, which is now at "0%". It tells you what to do next (i.e. "hold reset" until it say 100%).

Richard

3. Default

Sir,

I thank you so much. !!!!!!!!!