Thread: Hornady Ammo

Default Hornady Ammo

Good news for all of us Krag shooters:

While I perused Venders Row at Camp Perry last week, I spoke to the Hornady reps. They told me that Hornady is going to start production of factory 30-40 Krag ammo this year, and it should be available by this winter! Given the lack of production from. Remington... this is a much needed addition to the Krag world!!!

Yippee Skippie
    "I was home... What happened? What the Hell Happened?" - MM1 Jacob Holman, USS San Pablo

Quote Originally Posted by psteinmayer View Post
    Good news for all of us Krag shooters:

While I perused Venders Row at Camp Perry last week, I spoke to the Hornady reps. They told me that Hornady is going to start production of factory 30-40 Krag ammo this year, and it should be available by this winter! Given the lack of production from. Remington... this is a much needed addition to the Krag world!!!

Yippee Skippie

YAY!!!

jn

Maybe this will make brass more plentiful. We can hope.
    "A man with a tractor and a chain saw has no excuses, nor does he need any"
    Me. "Consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" Emerson "Consistency is the darling of those that stack wood or cast bullets" Me.

"...lack of production from Remington..." And Winchester. Both load Krag ammo "seasonally". No mention anywhere just what season it is though. HSM has been "Coming Soon" at Midway for months as well.
    Spelling and grammar count!