Hybrid View

Default Theodore Roosevelt Commemorative Match

Hmm, looks like I'm one of the first guys back. On the 25th of July will be the 2nd annual CMP sponsored Theodore Roosevelt Commemorative Match at Camp Perry, Ohio. I'm going, even though I can't see very well out of my right eye and haven't done any left hand shooting. Hope to see some of you there. I know this video has been posted before, but I had to think of something to put up for the first post! Good luck to all those who plan to participate! Drive careful on your way there! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYuCFjCuxEw
    "I have sworn upon the Altar of God, eternity hostility upon all forms of tyranny over the minds of man." - Thomas Jefferson

Of course you know I'll be there (that's me and Bob in that video). I'm hoping to meet most of the Roosevelt Match participants the night before for dinner. There's a few nice places in Port Clinton we can meet at. This year, let KRAGS rule the match!!!
    "I was home... What happened? What the Hell Happened?" - MM1 Jacob Holman, USS San Pablo

Good luck!
    "No man's life, liberty, or property is safe, while Congress is in session." Mark Twain

For those of you who are going and planning on shooting in the Theodore Roosevelt Commemorative Match, I've made a reservation at Dock's Beach House Restaurant (252 W. Lakeshore Dr., Port Clinton, OH 43452) for 6:00 PM on Monday the 24th. All Krag shooters and spouses are welcome. The manager said they can accommodate our group and if need be, can increase the amount as needed. Please plan to join us for some great food and tons of Krag stories and conversations! It'll be a hoot to meet some of you who I've never met too...

Hope to see you all there!!!
    "I was home... What happened? What the Hell Happened?" - MM1 Jacob Holman, USS San Pablo

5. Default

Sorry I didn't see this post before the match would like to meet the krag shooters. my ol krag shot very well my buddy and I came in 2nd and 4th. hope to meet you next year.

Here's a lot of nice pics from the match: http://cmp1.zenfolio.com/p100048244
    "I have sworn upon the Altar of God, eternity hostility upon all forms of tyranny over the minds of man." - Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by madsenshooter View Post
    Here's a lot of nice pics from the match: http://cmp1.zenfolio.com/p100048244
    Thanks for putting these up. The pictures are truly inspirational.

jn

I wonder who's going to pay for the party the first year a Krag wins?

Here's one of a bunch of us at the Roosevelt Match!

Roosevelt Bunch 01.jpg

Lots of great pictures of fellow Krag shooters in those CMP pictures, including several of my son!