Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default I understand that Gloria has an attorney!!

Hey guys a friend told me that pat my get sued over this dust up!! This friend also told me Pat didn't buy Jouster. She is just taking it. This is from a very close friend.

I'm going to sit back and see how this cat fight plays out.

Let me know if you hear any more about this

Best guys
    The Major

Quote Originally Posted by Major View Post
    Hey guys a friend told me that pat my get sued over this dust up!! This friend also told me Pat didn't buy Jouster. She is just taking it. This is from a very close friend.

Best guys
    The Major
    Gossip
    2016 Chicago Cubs. MLB Champions!

**Never quite as old as the other old farts**

All I know is that I'm back in this great forum after several days of being blocked out. HOORAY!

Quote Originally Posted by Major Tom View Post
    All I know is that I'm back in this great forum after several days of being blocked out. HOORAY!
    You can say that again. I've seen forums go belly-up in the past, but most of us knew what boards to go and catch up with people. I don't frequent very many forum sites anymore.
    2016 Chicago Cubs. MLB Champions!

**Never quite as old as the other old farts**

Quote Originally Posted by Major View Post

Best guys
    The Major
    As I understand it, Pat did not buy "Jouster." What she bought is the domain name "Jouster2.com" Note the Welcome message at the top of this page. Jouster is still Gloria's and she can bring it back at anytime and then we would have jousting Jousters.
    Last edited by RED; 07-09-2017 at 12:42.

Quote Originally Posted by RED View Post
    and then we would have jousting Jousters.
    Yup, Red made the trip.... All is well.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by JB White View Post
    I've seen forums go belly-up in the past...
    They're all castles in the air.

I spoke with Gloria's attorney. He is a very reasonable man and we are negotiating to return Jouster to Gloria. Please remember, she abandoned the site for over five years and refused to upgrade the software when it was necessary to remove the forum from a failing old server. If she follows through on engaging a competent webmaster, I will work with him to be sure he has everything he needs to make a new jouster.com website and to move the forum to the new site on another server. Sorry, Red, but no Jousting Jousters, as much as I love the phrase. If all this comes off, I will redirect jouster2.com back to jouster.com so no one gets lost and I will bow out permanently. Running the site again would be good for her and under those circumstances come about, I am more than happy to bow out.

Pat

Have no idea what the problem was, but I DO know that losing a spouse can do bad things to your head. In any event, I want to thank you sincerely for all of your help and dedication.

Quote Originally Posted by SysAd View Post
    I spoke with Gloria's attorney. He is a very reasonable man and we are negotiating to return Jouster to Gloria. Please remember, she abandoned the site for over five years and refused to upgrade the software when it was necessary to remove the forum from a failing old server. If she follows through on engaging a competent webmaster, I will work with him to be sure he has everything he needs to make a new jouster.com website and to move the forum to the new site on another server. Sorry, Red, but no Jousting Jousters, as much as I love the phrase. If all this comes off, I will redirect jouster2.com back to jouster.com so no one gets lost and I will bow out permanently. Running the site again would be good for her and under those circumstances come about, I am more than happy to bow out.

Pat
    Classy Lady, that is our Pat.
    Sam