Bought a slightly used Parker Tornado crossbow package like knew last year . A few weeks ago me and my nephew was trying a couple crossbows out across his new chrono . I cocked the Parker and handed it to him not thinking to mention it didn't have a bolt in it , yep , SNAP ! Dry fired it and string and pullies went everywhere . We both had that oh shiet ! Look on our face , all you can do is suck it up and head to the bow shop . Everything but the string and one metal pin turned out ok . He estimated by catalog that parts and labor would be about 100 bucks .
Got a call yesterday saying it was ready , went and picked it up today , Parker sent new limbs with the string and pulley pin for the cost of string and pin , labor and parts 79.00 out the door , Hell yeah , that was good .
Got home to check zero , 10 yds , dead center two inch circle , 20 yds with 20yd pin , 12 o'clock on the two inch bull , 30 yds , the same 40 the same and 50 yds 7 o'clock on bull . I'm sure they must have rezeroed it too . Have replaced strings before and it has always required rezeroing as the old ones stretch in time .
Thought I would throw this out there in case someone was considering a crossbow , seems Parker is a good company and American made . Oh yeah , it was advertised as 325 FPS and clocked 312-316 with a 125 grain tip , I think they test with 100 grain , so advertised speed is darn close .
Kenneth