Gun GarageLLC
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What the Hell happened ? ...

Default What the Hell happened ? ...

What was all that nonsense about Gloria ?

Sysad ?

i was kind of wondering that myself...

If you click on the "support this site" heading above it still has Pat's address so unless things just haven't been changed she bought the rights and it is hers now or at least the domain name. Until I hear otherwise this is my understanding. I'm sure the feud between Pat and Gloria will continue. Perhaps the less we know about it the better.
    Last edited by Allen; 07-08-2017 at 07:00.

Pat deserves a pat on the back.
    Very well done.
    Another fine mess she got us out of.

Quote Originally Posted by Allen View Post
    If you click on the "support this site" heading above it still has Pat's address so unless things just haven't been changed she bought the rights and it is hers now or at least the domain name. Until I hear otherwise this is my understanding. I'm sure the feud between Pat and Gloria will continue. Perhaps the less we know about it the better.
    I was never aware there was a feud going on.
    But, you're right. I'm just glad we still have a forum
    where we can insult pebbles.

Guys, I won't reveal what the root of Gloria's problem is as she used to be a friend but here was the situation. Out of the blue she started writing me very ugly and threatening emails. She said she wanted to move the site. I assured her I would cooperate and to have her webmaster contact me. Never happened. Next thing I saw was that very ugly post that I deleted. At that point, I decided I couldn't deal with her any more. Since I bought the software and have been running it on my leased server with nothing from her but complaints and worse, everything was mine except the jouster.com domain name. When I finally had enough, I just shut the site down hoping she would follow through and move it. She has given no indication of doing so, though the domain name is hers and she can take it to another server at any time and set up a new site if she chooses to. I have reason to doubt that she will, but who knows?

Anyway, I really hated letting you guys down, so I bought jouster2.com and reopened the site, completely owned by me.

Pat

Hi Pat,

Thanks for keeping things going.

KTK

Thanks Pat!
    Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading.
    Author unkown.

sad day. Gloria said she was comin back to get rid of racist bs that took over after Dick died.

Fought 2 wars and wounded twice and support free speach but as old retired black guy its not fun to read bigot bs in a lot of forums here.

10. Default

Just logged in to see if I could! Do have a question though. How does this site support itself? I get the donate part, the rest I would assume comes from advertising but there do not seem to be many of those.