1. Default Not my idea of a stockpile

http://www.breitbart.com/national-se...rrested-in-ny/

But hey, he got his start robbing a candy store.

Glad they caught him before he could actually make, deploy and detonate the bombs. Got to wonder where he got the firearms since was was a convicted felon. Sincerely. bruce.
    " Unlike most conservatives, libs have no problem exploiting dead children and dancing on their graves."

-A long-time associate of a U.S.-based Islamist terrorist organization, Muslims of America (MOA), -

How in hell is there a U.S. based Islamist terrorist organization in this country! Nothing can surprise anymore.
    If I should die before I wake...great,a little more sleep.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by bruce View Post
    Glad they caught him before he could actually make, deploy and detonate the bombs. Got to wonder where he got the firearms since was was a convicted felon. Sincerely. bruce.
    Thieves and people turning a blind eye to make a few bucks . In the past ten years there has been a number of gun collections pilfered around here .
    Kenneth

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by dryheat View Post
    -A long-time associate of a U.S.-based Islamist terrorist organization, Muslims of America (MOA), -

How in hell is there a U.S. based Islamist terrorist organization in this country! Nothing can surprise anymore.

Same reason there are known gang members roaming the streets , some in gangs that require serious felonies to become a member . i don't know if thier bylaws or whatever you call their rules , are written in specifics of actions required to belong , but if they are , then why couldn't anyone belonging to that gang be arrested and tried for those crimes required ?
    Kenneth

In the last six months, the Carolinas have suffered a series of robberies were negroes have crashed stolen vehicles into store front gun and pawn shops with the object of stealing firearms. Most instances have netted 30-40 weapons for the "trade". It is said that the thieves do not require a background check when they sell these stolen guns. The police appear to be powerless to prevent these crimes, or catch the perps. Regards, Clark

I wonder what the Feds would find if they raided the compound????
    To Error Is Human To Forgive Is Not SAC Policy

Quote Originally Posted by m1ashooter View Post
    I wonder what the Feds would find if they raided the compound????
    They had better have all their I's dotted, their T's crossed, and double checked in triplicate. You know good and well there will be claims of racism, religious persecution, and a host of other civil rights violations thrown back at them. One minor technicality and the press will have a feeding frenzy.
    2016 Chicago Cubs. MLB Champions!

**Never quite as old as the other old farts**

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Clark Howard View Post
    In the last six months, the Carolinas have suffered a series of robberies were negroes have crashed stolen vehicles into store front gun and pawn shops with the object of stealing firearms. Most instances have netted 30-40 weapons for the "trade". It is said that the thieves do not require a background check when they sell these stolen guns. The police appear to be powerless to prevent these crimes, or catch the perps. Regards, Clark
    We have had the same on the Front Range, although I must state the miscreant's ethnicity as "felonious" because they haven't been caught or tagged (better yet).