Default I think it's time

I think it's time for me to log out and be a read only visitor to this forum. I don't have my password written down so I wont be able to respond in any way to anyone for any reason. So I wish ya well in all your future arguments and in any civil discussions that you might be able to have.

Floyd "Bud" Thomas III
    I DDUW BO'R DIOLCH

If I were you I wouldn't be going, your input is too valuable to this forum. If the good one's go only the lesser will be left, Dick would not have liked this. Stay Sir, you are needed!
    Sam

Have been a member of this forum for a number of years. Have always appreciated your posts and comments. Would hope that you will reconsider. Sincerely. bruce.
    " Unlike most conservatives, libs have no problem exploiting dead children and dancing on their graves."

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BudT View Post
    I think it's time for me to log out and be a read only visitor to this forum. I don't have my password written down so I wont be able to respond in any way to anyone for any reason. So I wish ya well in all your future arguments and in any civil discussions that you might be able to have.

Floyd "Bud" Thomas III
    Why do you need your password to participate? I don't use mine.

Hi Bud,

We have crossed swords in the past and even though we thought differently you always acted like a gentleman. Some of the folks around here do not do the same and we need folks who are capable of disagreeing without the rancor we too often see lately. I wish the Da Gimp was still here, but his blood pressure was raised to unacceptable levels with some of the postings.

Hopefully you change your mind.

KTK

Dallas, TX metro.. formerly Phoenix metro, AZ

STAY Bud.
    Don't let others steal your joy!
    If you forgot your password, start a new one and become Bud2 !
    On my computer in the files (somewhere....I'm not tellin) I have a file disguised under another name with passwords.
    So when I forget, I can recover it.
    and NO, this file is not called "password"