Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Getting closer

Thanks, I think you will like it.

Sales have been modest (though I truly have NO idea what to expect from such a niche book) but steady - have sold about 25 on Amazon since the 8-21 launch, plus a handful of private sales for which I am awaiting arrival of the books (now in transit) to fulfill. Also, some dealers have apparently ordered, but Amazon reports those sales differently with a much longer time lag, and no "live" count.

There will probably not be a Kindle edition, as WAAY too much reformatting appears to be required, but I'm still trying to resolve the issue.

Dick, I sent a check for your two books but forgot to ask, please sign them for me.
    Thanks
    kurt varga

Hope to mail all outstanding orders NLT Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by Dick Hosmer View Post

There will probably not be a Kindle edition, as WAAY too much reformatting appears to be required, but I'm still trying to resolve the issue.
    Belay that - seems they have an (unadvertised, and in beta testing) converter utility of which I was unaware. Tried it - worked flawlessly, and book is already available to Kindle users.

Again, I cannot say enough about Amazon self-publishing.

ALL books which were ordered directly from me - old, new, or the combo - HAVE been shipped.

For those who were concerned that their check had not cleared, I was simply holding them until I'd been able to complete my end of the deal.

Have 2 or 3 of the new books left, but more have been ordered. Funny, CS has a printer in So Cal, but mine come all the way from South Carolina.

Many thanks to all!

Wooohooooo! Got the book! Hope the wife doesn't have any plans for the next couple of days.

Thanks Dick!
    "No man's life, liberty, or property is safe, while Congress is in session." Mark Twain

Great - I'd also like to hear how the wrapping/packing holds up, from you early recipients. I'm using mailers from the PO right now, but need to line up a bulk source; will probably go with U-Line.

Packaging was excellent. No rips, no tears.
    "No man's life, liberty, or property is safe, while Congress is in session." Mark Twain

I'm looking forward to owning a copy. Thanks Dick.

Merc

Quote Originally Posted by Dick Hosmer View Post
    Great - I'd also like to hear how the wrapping/packing holds up, from you early recipients. I'm using mailers from the PO right now, but need to line up a bulk source; will probably go with U-Line.
    Received the book today and it came through just fine, no problems with the packaging at all. Skimmed the TOC and a few sections. Will be more thorough this weekend. Thanks!!!
    Last edited by cowtownscout; 09-18-2017 at 06:18.