Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Getting closer

Blog Entries

I am in for an autographed copy, , PLEASE

will get a check out as soon as I can

Quote Originally Posted by lyman View Post
    I am in for an autographed copy, , PLEASE

will get a check out as soon as I can
    Thank you - Even though the book should go on sale at Amazon before the end of the month, I will not have a stock of copies myself until sometime after that - so - no need to rush.

I have approved the final proof of the book - it should appear for sale on Amazon within 3-5 business days. Not sure how soon I will be in a position to offer autographed copies.

If anyone does buy it, PLEASE let me know if you find any errors and I will correct them. I'm sure that "tarpdoor" is in there somewhere, but my eyes are crossed from reading it over and over, and over.

At this time, I would like to thank all of my friends for their help and encouragement throughout what was a long (far too long actually) process.

I hope you will enjoy it.

WoooHoooo!!
    "No man's life, liberty, or property is safe, while Congress is in session." Mark Twain

I Will!

Looking forward to purchasing a copy!
    Never Give Up, Never Surrender!

Went up for sale early yesterday morning - 6 copies sold so far, at last check.

REVISED PRICING, EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY:

Book #1: $12.95 from Amazon, plus $3.99 postage (actually ships from my storage area, and will be signed unless requested otherwise). OR direct from me, same price, $16.95
    Book #1 is physical inventory, while Book #2 is POD (print on demand).

Book #2: $24.95 from Amazon, plus postage (and unsigned) OR, $29.95 from me, including postage, and signed. Will take a bit longer as it will be in transit twice (at least until I build up a contingency stock here).

SPECIAL: If your copy of #1 is getting dog-eared, or wasn't signed, I will include a fresh signed copy along with your #2, for $12.95 extra (but must ship in same envelope).

My address: P.O.Box 1367 Colusa CA 95932.
    Last edited by Dick Hosmer; 08-23-2017 at 06:04. Reason: Trying to be even more clear

8. Default

Hi Dick
    Will buy from you direct. Can't do business with Jeff Bezoar!

Thanks!

Like him or not, and I don't, he has provided a service that I need!

Hi Dick
    Payment for your second book will go in the mail tomorrow since today is a holiday. Tried to send you a PM but your mailbox is full. I'm really looking forward to getting this one, referred to your first book Many Times.
    Scout