Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default 22 caliber Krags

I was planning a display of 22 caliber Krags for the upcoming Kansas City show. Unfortunately, I will not have time this year to get things ready. So, since we seem to be in a slow spot for new postings I thought I would show a few odd ball things I have found. This one is a 22 cal adapter that will chamber in a standard 30 cal Krag. I have not, and will not try to shoot it!

2. Default

Hmm , having trouble loading photos. Help?

Wow! That sounds pretty neat!

Quote Originally Posted by Kragrifle View Post
    Hmm , having trouble loading photos. Help?
    I cannot offer anything more than follow the instructions - to the letter. This site has one of the most annoying, frustrating, multi-layered, arcane posting systems around. That is why I seldom post pics here. With some other sites (www.gunvaluesboard.com is probably the best) it is a very direct two-click process, completed in microseconds.
    Last edited by Dick Hosmer; 06-17-2017 at 11:21.

5. Default

Still no luck!

1. Type comments in the comment block.
    2. Just below comments block, lower right, click on "Go Advanced"
    3. Screen will refresh. Scroll further down and click on "Manage Attachments"
    4. Pop-up window will appear. Upper right corner, click on "Add Files"
    5. Smaller pop-up window will appear. Click on "Browse"
    6. Another window will pop up, look on the right side of screen and select where you've stored your pictures.
    7. Select (click) on your picture and then hit "Open" on the bottom right of the screen.
    8. The pop up window will disappear, revealing the previous pop up window. Now hit 'Up load'.
    9. That screen will disappear and the original pop up window will appear with your picture on the bottom left.
    10. Click on "Insert in line" on the lower right of the pop up window.
    11. Click on "Done"
    12 Pop up will disappear.
    13. You can now hit either "Submit Reply" or "Preview Post" to see how it will look.

HTH

As Dick says, tedious as hell to post. Push comes to shove, you can email the pics to me, and I'll post for you. dshapiro3@cox.net
    Last edited by Dan Shapiro; 06-18-2017 at 08:09.
    "No man's life, liberty, or property is safe, while Congress is in session." Mark Twain

That is how it is supposed to work. By the time I have had pictures disappear that I know were uploaded, dealt with the pics that were not mine (would love to know how that happened) I have run out of patience.

GVB only requires steps 2, 5, 7, and 13. Culver's system is, IMHO, an unmitigated POS.

A lot of forums use the same basic template. I've been on several like that. It might be some kind of freeware, and nobody has the time to update it if they gotta work for free.

jn

Since everyone has the same problems loading pics here, can anyone tell me why my pictures are always to big. That what it says when I finally think I'm on the right track, file is to large. Thanks

It depends on how you set your camera when you took the pictures. But, you should have at least a rudimentary photo editor on your computer. With a Mac, it is "Preview". If you are a Windoze guy, I'm not sure what the name might be. In any event, you should be able to fix the issue in a couple of seconds per pic. The main thing to watch is that (unless you want to produce special effects) that you ALWAYS keep the "proportional resize" box checked!!!!