Default Greetings from Charleston, SC

Hello folks. I just join today. I really joined because I have a rifle that I got from my grandparents house about 20 years ago. I'm being told that it is a Enfield 303. It does not have a magazine and it appears it has not be used in a few decades. Parts are missing, including the sights and butt end. Is there anywhere out there, where I can gets parts and more information on this rifle? It has 1941 stamped into it and also MA lithgow with roman numbers 111.

Welcome aboard! Glad to see some representation from South Carolina's Low Country.

Welcome to the forum! Here you will find fine people, helpful one and all! Your rifle is likely a P-14 .303 Enfield.

For info. on your rifle try the following to ask questions, etc.:

http://www.jouster.com/forums/forumd...d-British-Arms

Sincerely. bruce.
    " Unlike most conservatives, libs have no problem exploiting dead children and dancing on their graves."

What's better, mustard BBQ sauce or tomato BBQ sauce?
    Welcome. Charleston is one of our favorite vacation destinations. Nothing like sitting on the porch, eating boiled peanuts, drinking beer and watching thunderstorms roll through. God's light show.
    Spam Sniper- one click, one kill.

CSP is what you make it.

A picture of your gun is worth 1,000 words. A crappy picture is only worth 100.