Default WTS- Military Firearms

MILITARY FIREARMS FOR SALE

All firearms are as described. Buyer pays shipping and insurance as indicated. A 3 day non-firing inspection period applies. CRFFL eligibility as indicated I do not have a Federal Firearms License and I will not ship to any dealer requiring me to have one. I prefer USPS Money orders for payment. These items may be offered in other venues. I am from Mississippi. Photos are available at douglasmbowser@yahoo.com

1. Harrington and Richard USGI Model 12 .22 LR (Civilian model 5200) rifle with Redfield Palma rear sight and Redfield International Globe Front sight. Has a short Weaver rail for mounting a telescope. Has a hand stop and swivel on the rail and an International loop sling. The rifle is in overall excellent condition (has one small mark in the wood at the lower swivel). Would make a great RF “F” Class rifle. 01 FFL required, shipping and insurance $30.00 $850.00 no trades

2. Yugoslavian Model 48A 8X57mm rifle, bolt, receiver, floor plate and stock serial numbers match, the rifle is in overall excellent condition (there may be a few light handling marks on the wood) , near mint bore, CRFFL eligible, has a front sight hood Shipping and insurance $30.00 $450.00 no trades

3. Russian SKS by Tula mfg in 1955, refinished (wood and metal) to excellent, the bore is excellent, serial numbers force matched on stock, but not; on the receiver, bolt carrier, magazine and trigger guard. Has Russian refinish markings on metal and stock. Has original Russian sling, has rod and bayonet. CRFFL OK, shipping and insurance $30.00 $725.00 no trades. Photos available at douglasmbowser@yahoo.com
    Last edited by DougBowser; 06-18-2017 at 03:00. Reason: some sold

email sent

I inadvertently deleted your message this morning. Sorry

douglasmbowser@yahoo.com
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by keith smart View Post
    email sent
    I accidentally deleted your email to me. I am sorry. Here are the photos of the 1917 S&W
    1917 us mark.jpg1917 .45 mark.JPG1917 butt mark.JPG1917 lh.jpg1917 lh book.JPG