Default Belgian out to play.

Brought out one of my Belgians to get some air today. Good cleaning and if the rain stops I might just get a few rounds down range.

Typical Belgian. She would not stop crying until I brought her sister out to keep her company.

Semper Fi
    Art
    Last edited by nf1e; 05-29-2017 at 06:58.

nice. the right arm of the free world. I had a scope on my l1a1 for awhile, but prefer the open sights.
    Last edited by free1954; 06-01-2017 at 02:46. Reason: big fingers

I could not agree more. Problem is , in my case, I can't even see the 2" steel disks at 200 yd without the glass.

4. Default

Great minds, even Greater weapon. Since 1982 (purchased new to commemorate the Falklands) have had a 7.62mm FN-FAL LAR (Competition Grade Model 50.00) with a Leatherwood ART/MPC using the identical scope mount. A real pin driver.
    Arnhem Jim
    Arizona Territory

Glad to see there are still a few of us around that even know what went on in the Falklands. One time the FAL was up against other FALS.

Quote Originally Posted by nf1e View Post
    I could not agree more. Problem is , in my case, I can't even see the 2" steel disks at 200 yd without the glass.

I know what you mean. I have one of those older tapco receiver cover scope mounts so it's no big deal to put the scope back on.