Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

What do you think of this offer on Gunbroker?

http://www.gunbroker.com/item/650281570
    "No man's life, liberty, or property is safe, while Congress is in session." Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Shapiro View Post
    What do you think of this offer on Gunbroker?

http://www.gunbroker.com/item/650281570
    Hi Dan
    It's cheaper than what I payed for mine back in 2013. There is really only 5 photos that are not repeats and most of them are not real clear and are on the dark side. That broken stock repair is fairly large but I've got quit a few of my arms that have some kind of period repair and show use as compared to pristine examples. I like the used look myself. If you are really interested in it you should ask for some more photos be emailed to you showing the whole rifle including the top of the breach to see if the lettering can be read. I've seen more than a few that were unreadable with the Hall name or date. Would also be good for you to see some with the action open so that you know what condition that part is in. I'm guessing you really intended to ask this at the end of the Hall photos instead of the flintlock photos.
    Scout
    Last edited by cowtownscout; 06-04-2017 at 01:35.

Thanks! Yep, sent an email requesting more pics and info. No response....which leads me to believe it's junk, or the seller is an idiot.
    "No man's life, liberty, or property is safe, while Congress is in session." Mark Twain

Discovered a work around for the Photo Bucket ransom on another forum and am slowly working to fix my threads with photos.
    Scout