Hybrid View

Default Gotta love the FNs

Spring precision season is here and in full swing.
    The SPR is rapidly becoming my favorite shooter.
    Amazing out to 300yds using 150 gr fb Bergers running at 2500fps. Photo has 125 gr tmks and they do pretty darn good too.

Semper Fi
    Art

Looks like a real nice rig! Sort of thing anyone would enjoy! Have fun! Sincerely. bruce.
    " Unlike most conservatives, libs have no problem exploiting dead children and dancing on their graves."

Just finished 15 rnd test at 100yds.
    8 X 11 hostage target.
    Cold clean bore.
    5 hits on each bad guy.
    SD of 12.3 with DAG casings and 150 gr Berger FB. Adverage speed 2418.
    FN SPR as posted earlier.

Semper Fi
    Art

Default I guess I would've shot the poor hostage too

100 yds, M1 rifle, 24 rounds of HXP M2 ball (1967). One flyer scratched left side of jug. Oh, 68 year-old eyes...IMG_0856.jpg
    Chaz

Only bad thing in this day and age is that you would've had to sell your rifle to pay the lawyer's fees to defend you from her suit against you for ruining her hairdo with that one stray shot .
    Chaz , I feel your pain . In the last year and a half I've sold most of my iron sighted guns off ( WW2 USGI mostly ) . I put most of the money into the savings , but have bought some ARs , a Ruger RPR , and a Barrett M82A1 , all with good , bright glass on them . Going from your size groups to around a half inch 10 shot groups has put a whole new thrill back into my shooting .
    Chris

I doubt a common M1 would pay her lawyer! Fortunately, I still get a thrill from this kind of shooting. The last clip was emptied in 10 seconds at most while the first two were more deliberately aimed. Although I must admit it doesn't compare to what you other fellas can do, I figure I nailed the 200 yard coyote.

7. Default

Picked up a SC made M70 HB .308. A real shooter. Wish it had the original trigger instead of the MOA.