1. Default A few years back I bought a Tula 1895 Nagant

A while after I discovered ammo was not in good supply so, I bought a .32ACP cylinder for it. Now this replacement cylinder has never quite worked right. Does fine for several operations(both double and single action) then, it locks up between chambers, sometimes won't index to the next chamber also. I tried contacting thenagantman more than a few times without success. Would anyone here have experience with these cylinders and fitting them, please? Any help will be greatly appreciated.
    TIA, Steve
    The Original Point and Click Interface was a Smith & Wesson

I purchased a 32 ACP cylinder for the Nagant revolver and I had similar problems. I thought the cutouts on the front of the cylinder fit too tight to the barrel. I had to push the cylinder back to allow the cylinder to rotate. I gave up on fixing the problem and purchased 500 rounds of Fiocchi for $200. This is the first time I have thought about the extra cylinder in a very long time. The Nagant revolver was purchased when they were still well under $100 and the ammunition was difficult to locate.

Grafs has MIL-SURP AMMO 7.62 NAGANT 108gr FMJFN 14/bx 78/can for $4.15 for 14 rounds.

https://www.grafs.com/retail/catalog...roductId/24718

3. Default

I think I've about got it working at least in single action?
    Steve
    The Original Point and Click Interface was a Smith & Wesson