Default New Inlands: Have they cleaned up their QC problems?

Just a quick query:

Has the new Inland making the repro M-1 carbines improved their QC, or are they still to be avoided?

Just looked at the new web stie, and noticed that they're up to 7 different types of carbines.

R. Brown

It's been very quite of late about the " New Inlands" I don't know if it's because they are not selling very well or that there has been some improvement but they sure have or had a long way to go to improve their quality control. BUT as long as they use A.O. parts there is going to be the potential for continuing problems. A.O. is still considered to be among the worst possible firearm to buy. If Inland is still using their parts then your buying an A.O. under a different name.

Even if New Inland has got its act together and brought their Q.C. up to G.I. standards I suspect that they would have plenty of “old stock” in the racks to move. Still good reason for the buyer to beware.
    Is it not better to place a question mark upon a problem while seeking an answer than to put the label `God` there and consider the matter closed? Joseph Lewis

Given the choice, perhaps consider going with a Fulton Armory receiver and add the USGI parts if 'new' is what you're after? It's a great receiver.