1. Default Identify scope base

I have 2 new (no box) Buehler 14B and one used weaver 302 I want to give away, but do not know what they fit. I have searched on line, but I guess there very old and did not find them. If you can identify and use them, they are yours.

Is the "302" a typo? I could find no listing for a #302. A #402 is current and fits numerous bolt action rifles. I have no need of it, just trying to help.

Emri

3. Default

Thank for the reply. It is marked 302. Strangest looking mount I ever seen. Front has a sheet metal bracket on the bottom with a half round cut out. Rear bottom has a 1/2 round tunnel across the bottom and a large round circle, depth controlled l my a screw on the top of mount. No normal mounting holes.

Bob

4. Default

As I recall, the 302 is made to fit the Ruger mini-14. I was looking at one several years ago, but never got enough info to determine which models it would fit/

Quote Originally Posted by AZshooter View Post
    As I recall, the 302 is made to fit the Ruger mini-14. I was looking at one several years ago, but never got enough info to determine which models it would fit/
    That is it. I was looking at a 30 year old parts catalog yesterday and the 302 is for Ruger Mini-14 series 181, 182, 183 rifles. Will not fit series 180 or Ranch Rifle.

FWIW,

Emri

6. Default

The Buehler mounts are also for Ruger Min 14. Still free to any one that wants them.

Bob