1. Default Scope Ideas for AO Paratrooper

With my eyes being what they are now, I am putting optics on lots of my guns. I like how handy my AO Paratrooper is, but can't do much for accuracy. What is a good,relatively inexpensive scope and mount that would work with this carbine?

There are two thoughts for scope mounting. One is to remove the rear sight and replace it with a mount for a scope. One company makes it. The other is to make a modified scout rifle scope set up with an extended eye relief scope and a new rail type hand guard. More of a custom made mount thing. But being a hand guard it becomes loose with time. So be advised that they do not add to any accuracy improvements as they both have a lot of movement in the mounts from recoil and from the fired shell hitting the scope on the way out for the one in the mount in the dove tail of the rear sight. The other moves every time you grab the hand guard. The US military tried it and had a mount that was welded or brazed to the receiver ring and back to the dove tail of the rear sight. This worked OK for holding a scope BUT the system was not used as the carbine is not pin point accurate with or without a scope. And the limited range of 300 yards did not advance the cause too.