1. Default Harrington & Richardson Model 12

I have a H&R Model 12 I am thinking of selling. Any ideas on the current price range for this rifle? It is in like new condition with Redfield Olympic target sights.
    Last edited by Brad in Idaho; 04-05-2017 at 06:40.

$600-$1000 depending on condition?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ltdave View Post
    $600-$1000 depending on condition?
    "Like new" condition. I have shot this rifle twice, I don't think it had ever been fired before that.

There's one on Armslist with a ludicrously high magnification scope the guy is asking $550. Another on GunBroker with Redfield target sights at $484. And one guy, who thinks he's got Patton's personal .22, is asking a grand for the exact same rifle. $500ish seems to be the going rate.
    Spelling and grammar count!

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sunray View Post
    There's one on Armslist with a ludicrously high magnification scope the guy is asking $550. Another on GunBroker with Redfield target sights at $484. And one guy, who thinks he's got Patton's personal .22, is asking a grand for the exact same rifle. $500ish seems to be the going rate.
    Redfield Olympic target sights front and rear. I think I'd be happy with $500.
    Last edited by Brad in Idaho; 04-05-2017 at 06:39.

6. Default

I steered a member of the CMP forum to a NIB complete M12 setup with sights, manual, shipping box etc. that a local shop had within the last couple of years. I believe the price was $600. I don't think $500-550 for a gently used M12 with sights is out of line.

Blog Entries

sold a CMP M12 less sights at a show a few weeks ago, average condition, , $575